Collie bull grey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My collie, bull, grayhound Going on 4 in September 

Got a young bitch here. Coming on quite well and looking forward to September. Collie bull grey on both sides. Touch of saluki a bit back. She’s only 24TTS and a fairly light build.     

This dog is basically bull grey x collie grey based lines .I've kept lines going similar way for over 20 years .very honest dog .although hes knocking on now .he will be 9 this year .

Posted Images

On 11/06/2020 at 11:12, bird said:

trunk on here , keeps some good stuff of this type x, does most on fox, but suppose they do other stuff as well  over there .!

There as good if not one of the best crosses if you get a good one. Good wind , turning brain and use the lamp well. As you know I don’t want an all round I want a dog for one job and one job only. Unfortunately a dog like that is hard got. The saying is very true One lads shite is another lads gold 

4 hours ago, the trunk said:

Cheers bird  

Av 3 collie bull greys  definitely  do all you ask from them if you get the right one 

Left is kong  (son) 1 sessons under him

Flick middle ( sire ) 8 seasons under him 

Right sky (daughter  ) only had a couple of rabbits 

Different dams  

20200601_203810.jpg

Think I seen videos of that flick dog work if it’s the same dog I’m thinking of . Handy type of a dog . Are you up north? Pm if you prefer. There a nice type you keep.

1 hour ago, sionnach99 said:

Think I seen videos of that flick dog work if it’s the same dog I’m thinking of . Handy type of a dog . Are you up north? Pm if you prefer. There a nice type you keep.

I'd say its him you have seen lad  lamping video  of him , am up north sionnach.  Cheers hes handy dog to work an own 

My old lass. She's getting on now and has been a real hard working and reliable sort. A pleasure to own. I've just had a litter out of her before it was too late and hopefully her son will graft as much as she has. The ad for the last three pups is in the classifieds if anyone is looking for a decent pup. 

IMG_20200613_120832.jpg

• Like 10
17 hours ago, the trunk said:

Cheers bird  

Av 3 collie bull greys  definitely  do all you ask from them if you get the right one 

Left is kong  (son) 1 sessons under him

Flick middle ( sire ) 8 seasons under him 

Right sky (daughter  ) only had a couple of rabbits 

Different dams  

20200601_203810.jpg

Looking well as always trunk ?

54 minutes ago, Digga123 said:

My old lass. She's getting on now and has been a real hard working and reliable sort. A pleasure to own. I've just had a litter out of her before it was too late and hopefully her son will graft as much as she has. The ad for the last three pups is in the classifieds if anyone is looking for a decent pup. 

IMG_20200613_120832.jpg

Nice bitch ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Digga123 said:

IMG_20200613_120832.jpg

Just had a look in for sale section and they look real smart pups mate ? have u kept one back urself? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Just had a look in for sale section and they look real smart pups mate ? have u kept one back urself? 

I’ll second that. Cracking looking pups. Surprised there’s 3 spare. Like the look of the broken coated pups. Have you got a picture of the sire? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Thanks? Yeah, I kept a dog pup back for myself. Hoping he will continue in the footsteps of his mother. 

2 hours ago, white van man said:

I’ll second that. Cracking looking pups. Surprised there’s 3 spare. Like the look of the broken coated pups. Have you got a picture of the sire? 

Thank you? I do have a picture of the sire but he's not mine so wouldn't share without the man's permission. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Digga123 said:

IMG_20200613_120832.jpg

Same just looked at the litter ! If I was looking for a pup I’d be on the phone belters blue bitch looks like mine as a pup ! Fair play lovely 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, jacob evo said:

IMG-20200614-WA0006.jpg.92d5070ec2c99e97cbbdd652038343e5.jpg

Cheers for pic mate.

Jest one of the Handy collie greyhound bull greyhounds IV bred and had the pleasure to work fantastic natcher and true all rounder could run night after night taking big bags

• Like 2