• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't been on here in ages, just thought I'd share a few recent pictures of my pup Simba as he approaching his 1st birthday, he's all stripped out for the summer and showing my plenty of promise of

Dam and two of her pups today

Same way bred as my bitch this is her brother above from the same litter  there predominately bedlington/greyhound  bred now from lurcher to lurcher breeding of similar type on both sides of the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Mother saluki father labrador both single handed on elephants and lions

You told me they took moths as well single  handed ? you told me these were salukadors I want my £1500 back please 

• Haha 1
On 09/06/2020 at 20:46, Vicky Steadman said:

White bitch and black dog both went up country together. Both standing 25 1/2" and doing r r h d f already

Screenshot_20200501-182655.png

Screenshot_20200609-210147.png

Thats dome doing for a 1st season pups if there a year just now that must of been 8 months onwards what a achievement for a dog so young is that the pups trev has ?

• Like 1
On 14/06/2020 at 19:03, welshphil said:

Fair play, what a cracking litter! I'd happily give a home to every dog in that litter - I think you should do a repeat mating next year so I can have one..........??

Phil

Haha, I'd love to have another litter, unfortunately I'm living back home with my mum and step dad so another litter is out of the question till I move out. We'd be over dogged here with one retired and one non worker, 5 dogs about the place would be too many. 

The other thing is the sire got sold and I don't know his whereabouts. I really like what they produced together.

On 18/06/2020 at 05:53, nothernlite said:

Thats dome doing for a 1st season pups if there a year just now that must of been 8 months onwards what a achievement for a dog so young is that the pups trev has ?

Yeah it's mental how quickly they've developed, come a year old they're doing it all single handed too. Yep Trevs pups

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Yeah it's mental how quickly they've developed, come a year old they're doing it all single handed too. Yep Trevs pups

Both pups doing adult foxes single handed at a year old? Honestly that’s good going if that’s the case 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Both pups doing adult foxes single handed at a year old? Honestly that’s good going if that’s the case 

I know one is, can't remember if the other has gone solo yet on them. Shot and retrieved as per the law of course ? very forward pups he says he's had running dogs for over 40 years but doesn't remember having any as forward as these two at this age. Makes you wonder if you kept the wrong one back haha.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Vicky Steadman said:

I know one is, can't remember if the other has gone solo yet on them. Shot and retrieved as per the law of course ? very forward pups he says he's had running dogs for over 40 years but doesn't remember having any as forward as these two at this age. Makes you wonder if you kept the wrong one back haha.

10 hours ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Ffs thats bollox