First row buck

Hi lads first time out in the high seat today since the lock down. Got out my truck and made my way to high seat within 10 mins of getting there I could see few bushes moving and cock pheasant calling away and then noticed there was a litter of cubs playing to keep me entertained as I waited for a my first buck of the season. Wasn’t the biggest of beast but I was happy with my first beast of the season and finding another set so keep my occupied. 

B11F04FE-B537-4B41-8A9B-4F1FD5F5911F.jpeg

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, ianm said:

Well done! get back to mop the foxes up.

Row= a method of propelling a small boat over water.

Roe= A small deer.?

I thought a row was to quarrel, bicker or fight, or somewhere you plant your seed.?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I thought a row was to quarrel, bicker or fight, or somewhere you plant your seed.?

That is also, no need to confuse the chap, small steps and all that. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alrite I think we all know now that I have a slight problem with my spelling lol not the sharpest tool in the box lol. The quads are seeland from best fox call had them around 5 years now brilliant stick for stalking 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Marctitty said:

Alrite I think we all know now that I have a slight problem with my spelling lol not the sharpest tool in the box lol. The quads are seeland from best fox call had them around 5 years now brilliant stick for stalking 

Wouldn't worry mate, its a hunting forum not poetry corner. 

• Haha 1
On 09/06/2020 at 22:51, Marctitty said:

Don't worry about it, just having a laugh. I would expect exactly the same if i did it. 

On 10/06/2020 at 09:10, shovel leaner said:

Don’t worry about the spelling mate , just keep posting, I know what you mean to say  . Some of the sharpest people I know can’t spell for shit . My mrs is dyslexic, and believe me there’s no  flies on her ? 

There is a bloke in the next village who is a multi millionaire. He is self made, sells top end cars Ferraris, Lambos etc and he can neither read nor write.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 3