New shoot bus

Nowt to do with shooting but,

Have any of you lot had any experience with these, I’ve been offered this it’s on a 66 plate, automatic 2.5 bi turbo, I can have it for £12,000 + VAT, looking at them it’s well below book price, just wondering if there’s any common problems to look out for with them

5476EDEA-EED0-4743-AC7E-13CDD7D159FF.jpeg

0D29080E-3519-4106-AF83-0CC08CE68189.jpeg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not spending money like that. I’ll stick with what I’ve got, never lets me down?

Dusty bin I call it, it’s full of sweet and chocolate bar rappers, he hides them in there because his lass won’t let him have them at his time in life ? a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips ?

Why, are they scared of zebras?? 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Have any of you lot had any experience with these, I’ve been offered this it’s on a 66 plate, automatic 2.5 bi turbo, I can have it for £12,000 + VAT, looking at them it’s well below book price, just wondering if there’s any common problems to look out for with them

Socks is your man to ask, he's had a couple at least.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Bi turbo ?? Does it blow both ways ?

A little one to help the big one blow harder,  ( Oow errr missus ) reducing lag, I’ve driven this a lot and it doesn’t half shift for a big heavy truck, mind you, so does the fuel gauge when you put your foot down 

Farmer next door has one as his daily runaround/work truck (an amarok for best ?) and he speaks highly of it. Tows very well. I think the older models were prone to the turbo failing & there is the well documented issues with the rear leafs. Full service history on it? 

7 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Farmer next door has one as his daily runaround/work truck (an amarok for best ?) and he speaks highly of it. Tows very well. I think the older models were prone to the turbo failing & there is the well documented issues with the rear leafs. Full service history on it? 

Yeah, it’s got full dealer history, it’s done about 50,000 miles, it’s still got a years warranty on it, it’s got a few little marks on it, but it’s been used as a work truck, there’s a little bit of damage to the o/s front bumper where he hit a deer, but I know a good body lad, I’ve been looking at them and I can’t find one for less than £17,500 and that was high mileage 

22 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Yeah, it’s got full dealer history, it’s done about 50,000 miles, it’s still got a years warranty on it, it’s got a few little marks on it, but it’s been used as a work truck, there’s a little bit of damage to the o/s front bumper where he hit a deer, but I know a good body lad, I’ve been looking at them and I can’t find one for less than £17,500 and that was high mileage 

I wouldn't worry at all about scratches & dents mate, like you say it's done what it's made for (like scars on a lurchers nose!!!) 

50,000 diesel suzie engine with full history sounds like a cracking deal to me. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I wouldn't worry at all about scratches & dents mate, like you say it's done what it's made for (like scars on a lurchers nose!!!) 

50,000 diesel suzie engine with full history sounds like a cracking deal to me. 

Hasn’t done that much with them hairdresser’s tyres on ?

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Stavross said:

I hope he's getting the inside valeted, the time I got in it, it looked like the bag on a hoover had blown up inside ?

Good price for that though and average miles. ??

• Haha 2