Looking for Bedlington Whippet breeders

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This "Beddy type" won shows, but was first and foremost a working bitch. Beddy Type classes are nothing new up here, she won the Beddy class, the Under 23" class, and best in show, 13 year

Get your self a bedlington bred lurcher to lurcher worker to worker bred mate don’t piss about if your going to work it getting hung up on that bedlington x whippet stuff there’s a lot of rubbish bein

I was once passing there and saw a chap. Bent over a sheep i inocently asked are you shearing ? To which he replied no go and get ur  feckin own? 

Posted Images

Get your self a bedlington bred lurcher to lurcher worker to worker bred mate don’t piss about if your going to work it getting hung up on that bedlington x whippet stuff there’s a lot of rubbish being bred for money out of rubbish there tell you what they think you want to hear if it’ll help them peddle there pups on an charge you a premium for the pleasure of owning a bedlington whippet. 

• Like 7

Gone fashionable now hasn’t it the beddy x whippet, the summer time “working dog” show crowd will all be breeding them it’ll be hard to get a good one if you don’t know decent lads. 

Edited by Shadow100
1 minute ago, Shadow100 said:

Gone fashionable now hasn’t it the beddy x whippet, the summer time “working dog” show crowd will all be breeding them it’ll be hard to get a good one if you don’t know decent lads. 

The paying high price fashion dog crowd an horsey crowd are half the problem bedlington x whippet = whipplington =£££

the show crowd are not to interested but now bedlington lurcher classes have become a separate class now there boom but there soon ruin the bedlington base blood if there’s any decent blood in them to begin with like they usually do by keep breeding back to sight hound to turbo charge then  for racing there end up 1/32 bedlington the rest sight hound ??

even though I have one and not looking for a dog I have still regularly browsed the Internet for the last 3 years. in all that time I don't think I have seen a litter I would have gone and looked at. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

The paying high price fashion dog crowd an horsey crowd are half the problem bedlington x whippet = whipplington =£££

the show crowd are not to interested but now bedlington lurcher classes have become a separate class now there boom but there soon ruin the bedlington base blood if there’s any decent blood in them to begin with like they usually do by keep breeding back to sight hound to turbo charge then  for racing there end up 1/32 bedlington the rest sight hound ??

Its a perfect definition of irony calling them “working dog” shows. If a dogs had a proper hard season grafting you won’t see it poncing around a show ring in June ripped with muscle & not an eyelash out of place. 

This "Beddy type" won shows, but was first and foremost a working bitch.

IMG_0934.JPG.c80820aa355f34c4741b9ff43f31a49e.JPG

Beddy Type classes are nothing new up here, she won the Beddy class, the Under 23" class, and best in show, 13 year ago. 

Shes still in my kennel now, at 15.

Cheers.

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, poxon said:

The bedlington x got a separate class now ffs I remember there being a separate class for bullx this carries on 1 show will tek 15 hours i used 2 start 2 slope off towards the dreaded beer tent before the smooth over 23s as it was now need 2 tek ya bed wi ya

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Its a perfect definition of irony calling them “working dog” shows. If a dogs had a proper hard season grafting you won’t see it poncing around a show ring in June ripped with muscle & not an eyelash out of place. 

I know a few people who work there dogs hard but will still show up at a show to wipe smug smiles off faces for a day out an a laugh ??

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

10 Yr ago, look in free ads and they was £40...payed a tenner for my mates lads dog 5 yrs back... Made a good dog until some prick nicked it?sketch-1590935287388.png.63056490a55d14571b1046d53b9eae4e.png

There be more o that lark an all now there going 4 money 

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

The bedlington x got a separate class now ffs I remember there being a separate class for bullx this carries on 1 show will tek 15 hours i used 2 start 2 slope off towards the dreaded beer tent before the smooth over 23s as it was now need 2 tek ya bed wi ya

Last show I went to it was separate an a couple of show programs I’ve seen there separate now