• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll take the calibre that's as lethal as some of the keyboards on here! 

I'm going to have a go. See what  all the fuss is over! Fed up with the 22 anyway. I'm going.....are you sitting down..... Go for a 17 hmr! Now you have a short time to talk m

How did you measure the 154yds, by pacing it out? Did you have your shoe laces tied together? ? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ianm said:

Just like i said... you have never owned one so your opinion isn't worth a jot and i don't care if your mate is Annie Oakley.

Just get one thing straight my name isn't Alsone and you have decided to lecture the wrong bloke.

You never write anything light hearted you lecture people and try to brow beat them into accepting your old fashioned ideas are the best. Well i have news for you and it's all bad, your ideas aren't always the best.

To be honest i have watched you on threads for a good while and you certainly come across as a condescending know all sort of c**t.

As per your statement " i have probably used more calibres than you". You are assuming that, you know nothing about me and for the record i would bet you're wrong on that as well. Keep your worthless opinions to yourself and go back to paper punching with Annie. 

I rather expected that, and I'm not lecturing anyone, someone got out of bed the wrong side today, you need to read my posts for what I said, not what you think I said!

I didn't assume anything, I made a qualified statement "I suspect I have probably used far more calibres than you".

You really need to calm down, it was you who said "I tend to favour one of my 204s over any grimfire"  

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

They are lovely guns . ?? Richard Faulds has done ok with his ! Did you get that cos Fauldsie had one ?

Nooooooo not following RF as he shoots a Caesar Guerini and before that an ASE90 but that is basically the same thing I know.  I fell in love with these when they first came out and promised myself one at some stage.  They are stunning guns and handle like a dream BUT  I am testing a 30''  Caesar Guerini at the moment and the latest version handles just like my DT10 and if I decide to do a deal, I can put a nice lump of cash in my bank,    really not sure what to do at the moment.

If my cash flow allowed, I would be on my way to Surry to splash out on this baby :- https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/kemen/over-under/12-gauge/km4-trap-200606170406003

Phil

1 hour ago, Deker said:

I rather expected that, and I'm not lecturing anyone, someone got out of bed the wrong side today, you need to read my posts for what I said, not what you think I said!

I didn't assume anything, I made a qualified statement "I suspect I have probably used far more calibres than you".

You really need to calm down, it was you who said "I tend to favour one of my 204s over any grimfire"  

And you need to f**k off clever c**t!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Nooooooo not following RF as he shoots a Caesar Guerini and before that an ASE90 but that is basically the same thing I know.  I fell in love with these when they first came out and promised myself one at some stage.  They are stunning guns and handle like a dream BUT  I am testing a 30''  Caesar Guerini at the moment and the latest version handles just like my DT10 and if I decide to do a deal, I can put a nice lump of cash in my bank,    really not sure what to do at the moment.

If my cash flow allowed, I would be on my way to Surry to splash out on this baby :- https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/shotguns/kemen/over-under/12-gauge/km4-trap-200606170406003

Phil

In my day RF 100% shot with a DT10 . I remember seeing him with it back in the day and admiring it . I think he won his Olympic gold using it . Love the look of that Kemen . ? I’ve learnt my lesson and am sticking with my MK38, it’s 32 inch barrels with Teague chokes . The gun used to belong to Mikey Rouse , now there’s a nome from the past !!?

• Like 1
Just now, shovel leaner said:

In my day RF 100% shot with a DT10 . I remember seeing him with it back in the day and admiring it . I think he won his Olympic gold using it . 

Ah fair enough but the gold was definately the ASE90...................................whatever, they are both lovely guns. My rfd had a really nice ASE90 skeet in last year and I was very tempted but at that time I couldn't afford it, then missed out on a DT10 skeet which was a stonker and whilst was thinking about it, someone bought it.  Oh well.....

Phil

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Deker said:

Just like I said...…………  Tools for the job!

Calm down, it is true that I have never owned a .204, but I have used one several times and been out with a pal who owned one many times (he is also in the Team GB Squad).   I suspect I have probably used far more calibres than you, both in the field and on the range, and try and keep abreast of anything new.

If you want to use the .204 for rabbits or target practice for fox, that's your choice.   

My light hearted comment.....You don't need a .204 for rabbits unless you are shooting them in the next county is correct, and backed up by your comment "Why? because they are shooting at extended ranges at night out of necessity".   You can use them to shoot mice in a barn if you want, doesn't mean you need a .204 for that job!

:thumbs:

Did somebody say mice in a barn?

Quick, pass me the hmr..........?

or .204?

• Haha 2