Jims Back

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paw and toes healed up good and he's back on form.         

Thought this was on bout that dick head Jim from derby ?

Anyone wanna say it to his face...? And not over the net?

38 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Guys a f***ing nob head, never seen another man who craved attention as much as him ,guy was constantly trying to belittle folk /young uns starting out  because they haven’t caught 100 rabbits a night , you’ve been sky diving he’s done it with out a parachute , your dogs tracked a deer he’d have stick pic 4 his dog tracked , yea there’s plenty of lads he’s taken out and give a good night on the rabbits etc etc , but feck me he sure did have to let everyone no , never once seen the man praise anyone who wasn’t up his arse or him up there’s , but had to have his cock stroked by his groupies , I’d happily say it to his face told him on moochers what I thought of him , and I’ll happily say it to his face  I’m sure one of his groupies are on here can tell him what I’ve said , ,

land it won’t be the first time a member of here has said it to his face and he soon dropped his arse.,,

I’ll get my tin hat ready for the barrage of abuse from his  “ pat on the back “ lads 

• Like 5
Just now, Elchapo said:

Guys a f***ing nob head, never seen another man who craved attention as much as him ,guy was constantly trying to belittle folk /young uns starting out  because they haven’t caught 100 rabbits a night , you’ve been sky diving he’s done it with out a parachute , your dogs tracked a deer he’d have stick pic 4 his dog tracked , never once seen the man praise anyone but had to have his cock stroked by his groupies , I’d happily say it to his face told him on moochers what I thought of him , and I’ll happily say it to his face  I’m sure one of his groupies are on here can tell him what I’ve said , ,

land it won’t be the first time a member of here has said it to his face and he soon dropped his arse.,,

I’ll get my tin hat ready for the barrage of abuse from his  “ pat on the back “ lads 

I found him a tad egotistical myself ?lamping puss and putting some shitty Sheridan pop gun in the pics?didn't he lose his dummy? 

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I found him a tad egotistical myself ?lamping puss and putting some shitty Sheridan pop gun in the pics?didn't he lose his dummy? 

Be careful dc his followers will be on you , lost his dummy a couple times ?

10 hours ago, tb25 said:

Take your tongue out of his arse ffs its pathetic, just because he has slapped you about before doesn't make him rocky!

• Haha 4