Kits near Doncaster

Well even the 1 healthy kitt I had left  suddenly went down hill so I pts... That's  14 kitts that got to 6/7weeks no problem, then suddenly all f****d, various different symptoms from backends going, prolapses, deformed limbs, twisted spines, unsteady breathing.... f**k knows what has gone on.... Not happy, found it rather upsetting tbh, not done anything different, and I've had them over 30 years ?

• Sad 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a litter of 7 kits here. Poley x albino. Being honest it was a mistake breeding, I didnt split them soon enough. Both parents from lads on here from decent working lines. Most look silver/po

The big albino is the father. Well and truly on the rabbit meat now. All looking healthy chunky kits. First time mother done well with 7.?

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ferret lady said:

Were any of the dead kits necropsied?  The breathing symptoms make me wonder if they might have developed Covid-19.

Mine weren't. DIY PTS to halt the suffering and disposed of in incinerator.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Well even the 1 healthy kitt I had left  suddenly went down hill so I pts... That's  14 kitts that got to 6/7weeks no problem, then suddenly all f****d, various different symptoms from backends going, prolapses, deformed limbs, twisted spines, unsteady breathing.... f**k knows what has gone on.... Not happy, found it rather upsetting tbh, not done anything different, and I've had them over 30 years ?

It's mad mate. These were fine for 7week and then all down hill fast. All showed fast breathing all had backend went, one had a funny bump form on it's back that felt like spine had twisted as you say. Very strange.