Deerhound x greyhound pup shooting up now

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't stay little for long ! I hope you have as much fun with yours as I've had with mine ? Cheers.

13 gen deer x grey. 5 1/2 month. 24tts

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, leo1 said:

Cracker tht pal I have litter sister . 

Just started lamping properly clever dog doesn’t leave you side lamps loose 6 bunny’s other night missed a couple but it’s a long way to reach down for that dog catches feather regularly will leave it at that for now till it’s a bit older 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Just started lamping properly clever dog doesn’t leave you side lamps loose 6 bunny’s other night missed a couple but it’s a long way to reach down for that dog catches feather regularly will leave it at that for now till it’s a bit older 

Yeah just started mine aswell. Mones around 28tts but doesn't have bother mouthing stuff ,time will tell ,cant seen to upload pictures on here 

24 minutes ago, leo1 said:

Snapchat-341665828.jpg

Only issue with mine is his bollocks are a no show I’d of love to put it over something but I don’t think that will be happening a vets said get them removed and another said don’t do anything Until it has an issue with them in old age so don’t know what to do 

10 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Only issue with mine is his bollocks are a no show I’d of love to put it over something but I don’t think that will be happening a vets said get them removed and another said don’t do anything Until it has an issue with them in old age so don’t know what to do 

They say it can cause cancer mate but in 40yrs of having dogs I’ve never seen one get cancer or stop them from working,but ya never know.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, lurchers said:

They say it can cause cancer mate but in 40yrs of having dogs I’ve never seen one get cancer or stop them from working,but ya never know.

All the old mongrel terriers back in day either had one or none and the ones we had round here were bulletproof lived all there life with no problems 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

All the old mongrel terriers back in day either had one or none and the ones we had round here were bulletproof lived all there life with no problems 

Exactly mate all the vets say it can cause cancer but I’ve never seen it,and even with 1 nut they still filled a pram and never effected there off spring

37 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Exactly mate all the vets say it can cause cancer but I’ve never seen it,and even with 1 nut they still filled a pram and never effected there off spring

Vets just tell the general public your pet needs this or that doing when all they want is there money because there stupid enough to believe there going to die if they don’t get a retained testicle removed for example 

• Like 1
On 23/09/2020 at 08:07, Alex Crawford said:

Anybody on here give me advice on what is best to feed him , I’ve been feeding him beta junior with half a tin of tinned stuff and it’s giving him the shits most of time , any advice on something I could give him as it’s a pain in the arse picking up shit that’s came out through the eye of a needle 

Gain puppy and sapling and plenty raw food, get rid off tinned food. 

Feed table scraps, fish, pastas etc 

46 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Vets just tell the general public your pet needs this or that doing when all they want is there money because there stupid enough to believe there going to die if they don’t get a retained testicle removed for example 

Took our teckle to the vets about 2mths ago as she was struggling to pee,she was 5mths at the time they asked what the problem was so I said I think she might have a water infection.They checked her and came back with some metacam and said she might be coming into season £63.I went mental with them as they didn’t even check to see if she had an infection.