Deerhound x greyhound pup shooting up now

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't stay little for long ! I hope you have as much fun with yours as I've had with mine ? Cheers.

13 gen deer x grey. 5 1/2 month. 24tts

Posted Images

Anybody on here give me advice on what is best to feed him , I’ve been feeding him beta junior with half a tin of tinned stuff and it’s giving him the shits most of time , any advice on something I could give him as it’s a pain in the arse picking up shit that’s came out through the eye of a needle 

2 hours ago, Alex Crawford said:

And also what is all this 12 generation and 13 generation stuff , if my dog is 12 generation and the sire is finegan how is somebody else’s a 13 generation and the sire is also finegan I’m not sure how that works 

The sire is a first cross or first generation, the dams must be 11 and 12 generation DG X DG?

3 hours ago, Alex Crawford said:

He caught a rabbit the other day and since then he’s wanting to chase everything , I’m not saying he’s going to be a world beater or anything like that but he is definitely keen on anything that moves 

How old is he now mate?