Had a call yesterday evening from farmer who had a tenant complaining her hens and ducks are getting taken by some foxes. He asked when I could get there to have a look so without a second thought I’m on my way. Got there around 7pm had chat to farmer and his tenant. To my amazement she’s done all my hard work and came out with a trail cam with videos and pictures of the foxes and where the earth was. So found a nice corner around 75 yards from the set and settled down wasn’t a hr passed and mr fox came trotting passed with half eaten rabbit quick whistle and down he went. 20 mins later nice small vixen with another rabbit in her mouth quick whistle and she’s in the bag. Settled back down and by 1130 I had accounted for 4 fox. Phoned the farmer up this morning to let him now and he’s more than happy. Good evening out with a good result 

BA93231A-F185-499E-A99C-9C2AD04DA43E.jpeg

• Like 7

Hopefully get back up there Friday evening as I now where the earths are and account for the cubs. The fox in the bottom of the pic of 4 is a cub believe it or not I was quiet shocked the size for time of year. But they have had some good eating as they was all shot in a 2 acre field and when I had a look around that field I counted 57 rabbits there sitting out. 

• Like 1