White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I blame the parents and the education system  surely that matters that years of teaching can result in this failure of a human that’s never worked or paid taxes 

F7092EE5-E6E7-4F6D-9CA5-1386E07A82D5.jpeg

That is one strange little fishy :huh:

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Someone bred that , it looks unemployable saying that I’m sure Leo would find him some work lol 

Leo should be made unemployed, traitor.  Our place is going from the pan to the fire with new so called government. 

That fella in the pic is a result of to much education, spoilt at home and not  doing any hard work for a living. 

He repentes our future ???

Atb j 

15 minutes ago, jetro said:

Leo should be made unemployed, traitor.  Our place is going from the pan to the fire with new so called government. 

That fella in the pic is a result of to much education, spoilt at home and not  doing any hard work for a living. 

He repentes our future ???

Atb j 

Not sure how long he’d last walking down the street in Russia or  North Korea  with his pretty cake 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

Not sure how long he’d last walking down the street in Russia with his pretty cake 

Not very long at all. 

Didn't see any BLM protest over there.

Atb j 

Just read that some moronic labour mps are complaining to Kellogg’s that’s they have a chimp on the coco pops box and three white lads on the rice crispies....ffs. What the f**k is wrong with these c**ts??? It’s a carton monkey! I have royally had enough of this. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Just read that some moronic labour mps are complaining to Kellogg’s that’s they have a chimp on the coco pops box and three white lads on the rice crispies....ffs. What the f**k is wrong with these c**ts??? It’s a carton monkey! I have royally had enough of this. 

Screenshot_20200616-190327_WhatsApp.jpg

34 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

That’s the one! Bollocks of the highest order. Just deliberately finding things to upset about. 

Unfortunately these are the people that are be listened  to, and given priority 

Atb j