White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The way you was pulling me up for my opinions last week it probably wasnt for you anyway as it was all like minded chaps with very similar views ?

These type of football hooligans you mean.

IMG_2737.jpg

They look a rum bunch gnash ?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

They look a rum bunch gnash ?

Time and again in our history the regiment and corps those lads served with have been the tip of the spear in our wars. Saturday saw the celebration of 38 years since liberation of the Falklands, just one historical example of such. I can't imagine the disgust those lads and their brothers must have felt seeing memorials to our war dead desecrated.

• Like 5

I had a natter with a few of these chaps it was another one of the disgusting stories of the day i heard.....a group of them had been led by police to The Cenotaph but told there was another regiment following some way behind them with the plan to all stand together at the Cenotaph...... the police stopped the other regiment ( around 30 veterans ) at Horse Guards Parade ( which is a few hundred yards away ) and told them it was now a " sterile area " and any force used to get to The Cenotaph would be met with immediate arrest,put in cells until Monday morning.................this is the way the left wing Chief of Met Police treats the nations finest.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I had a natter with a few of these chaps it was another one of the disgusting stories of the day i heard.....a group of them had been led by police to The Cenotaph but told there was another regiment following some way behind them with the plan to all stand together at the Cenotaph...... the police stopped the other regiment ( around 30 veterans ) at Horse Guards Parade ( which is a few hundred yards away ) and told them it was now a " sterile area " and any force used to get to The Cenotaph would be met with immediate arrest,put in cells until Monday morning.................this is the way the left wing Chief of Met Police treats the nations finest.

You are only a number and a statistic to those in power in this country. And when you finish serving you are forgotten about .....

• Like 3
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

The way you was pulling me up for my opinions last week it probably wasnt for you anyway as it was all like minded chaps with very similar views ?

These type of football hooligans you mean.

IMG_2737.jpg

I don't understand what you're trying to get at?

Ok great, so now you've stopped hanging around with West Ham fans and are now best mates with the Paras. 

You have a deep CV I'll give you that. ?

Edited by Greb147
12 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fake mate was just a punch not knife 

That's bollocks if you watch the vid you can see the knife in his hand, all recorded by old bill, but it didn't happen because someone on internet said so.

Why has it vanished of internet if it was only a punch, wakey wakey sheepoeple.....

• Confused 1
On 14/06/2020 at 14:26, gaz said:

Aye everybody and their dog has had a shot of taking,trading and owning slaves down through history,but i think the boy was getting at more of the logistic side of the Trans-Atlantic period and iam sure a read somewhere or another several times a few years back the rich jewish Dutch traders and galley owners had a big piece of the pie on that side of things....but i could be wrong as aint no expert on that much lol

Fair. If you look at the Britain's naval supremacy at the time it's understandable they'd be large players in what was a global trade.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair. If you look at the Britain's naval supremacy at the time it's understandable they'd be large players in what was a global trade.

Get where you are coming from but you have to remember Britain/England didnt rule the waves all of the time,take the Anglo Dutch Wars during the 17th century....The Dutch handed the British their arse on a plate in naval battles more than once during these wars with the Dutch having a formidable navy and being a leading ship building country during these times.

Edited by gaz