White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

British merchants were the biggest players in the Atlantic slave trade. They were at it while America was still a British colony. It even predates the Roman occupation.

The British Atlantic slave trade predates the Roman empire? I've heard you come out with some liberal tosh on here but that takes the biscuit

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

The British Atlantic slave trade predates the Roman empire? I've heard you come out with some liberal tosh on here but that takes the biscuit

Roman occupation of Britain, its a different thing ?

The slave trade in Britain was well established by the time the romans got here

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

British merchants were the biggest players in the Atlantic slave trade. They were at it while America was still a British colony. It even predates the Roman occupation.

Aye everybody and their dog has had a shot of taking,trading and owning slaves down through history,but i think the boy was getting at more of the logistic side of the Trans-Atlantic period and iam sure a read somewhere or another several times a few years back the rich jewish Dutch traders and galley owners had a big piece of the pie on that side of things....but i could be wrong as aint no expert on that much lol

Edited by gaz
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Mate why are you being all clandestine/private message etc........you must know people ??....everyone in the country knew what was going on please tell me you wasnt stood with your hands on your hips yesterday afternoon saying " where is everyone " ?

I live 3.5 hours away from London, I can't just nip down at the drop of a hat. 

Everyone knew but the BLM protests had been called off. ?

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I live 3.5 hours away from London, I can't just nip down at the drop of a hat. 

Everyone knew but the BLM protests had been called off. ?

There was accents from all over the country mate....and yes it was announced on Wednesday that the BLM protest was off.....i take it you are new to all this ?

Dont worry im sure there will be a next time.