White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

black lives matter is financed by very wealthy white men. They have received up to 100 million in donations.  George soros  gave them 30 million. what is the real agenda.The black lives matter only seem to care about black people when  a black is killed by a white. The majority of blacks  are killed by other blacks.                                 This  group looks more and more like a rent a mob.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Items like this should be on every social media outlet in the world, FB Twitter and whatever else is out there, there are millions of people who havent got a clue about stuff like this

Yep,I'm one of them that didn't know about stuff like this mate,brings it home

19 hours ago, tandors said:

Who were the predominant slave merchants, ship owners etc??

If your speaking about the trans atlantic slave transportation you will be speaking about the jews?....specifically Dutch jews?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gaz said:

If your speaking about the trans atlantic slave transportation you will be speaking about the jews?....specifically Dutch jews?

British merchants were the biggest players in the Atlantic slave trade. They were at it while America was still a British colony. It even predates the Roman occupation.

15 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

British merchants were the biggest players in the Atlantic slave trade. They were at it while America was still a British colony. It even predates the Roman occupation.

Ireland and Britain had a very strong slave trade between them, then Ireland and the Romans, then the Norse built one of the biggest slave ports in Europe in Dublin. 

Mostly white slave were bartered, no one kicking off about that. 

It's just the way thing were at the time.

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Ireland and Britain had a very strong slave trade between them, then Ireland and the Romans, then the Norse built one of the biggest slave ports in Europe in Dublin. 

Mostly white slave were bartered, no one kicking off about that. 

It's just the way thing were at the time.

Atb j 

If prostitution is the world's oldest occupation then slave trader has to be a close second.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If prostitution is the world's oldest occupation then slave trader has to be a close second.

I read before that it was stone masonry, but yes slave trading is very hight up there. 

No doubt some one will try to judge our nation's on that, even though it happened nearly a 1000 years ago.

Toatly differant world back then, compared to todays moral standards.

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

I read before that it was stone masonry, but yes slave trading is very hight up there. 

No doubt some one will try to judge our nation's on that, even though it happened nearly a 1000 years ago.

Toatly differant world back then, compared to todays moral standards.

Atb j 

Even now they've rebadged it as human trafficking it touches even the smallest of towns in the quietest of places. It certainly isn't going away.

• Like 1

No, I agree it's never going to go away. 

It was, is, and still happening, unfortunately. 

Imo these that  are protesting about what has happened, should maybe protest to stop what's happening today, slavery, human trafficking, child brides, honour killings ect ect, try and shape the future to be better place for all races.

No one can change the past, futile trying. 

Atb j 

• Like 6
On 13/06/2020 at 10:30, Greb147 said:

PM me if you know something I don't. 

Mate why are you being all clandestine/private message etc........you must know people ??....everyone in the country knew what was going on please tell me you wasnt stood with your hands on your hips yesterday afternoon saying " where is everyone " ?

• Haha 1