White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

On 10/06/2020 at 15:55, W. Katchum said:

Well the jiggaboo’s an pathetic sympathisers have just proved it’s not the ballot box that gets change, them cnuts have changed more in few riots that any vote ever did ☹️

I agree.....but they are not subject to law and order anymore......we are,so we have to change things by the ballot box.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You wont accept chimps acting like chimps you mean.....ok.

" Are you in "....what on earth are you talking about.

No I won't accept it nor pander to them, and that includes white arse holes digging up our past and trying to shame us. 

I was hoping to have a visit to London if any lads off here were up for it. 

On 10/06/2020 at 20:43, Blackmag said:

Not seen that kd I have just watched half a dozen of West ham lads having ago and running some blm lot down some street but 50 against 2 I agree it sounds embarrassing without even seeing it 

That was the players preparing for the Wolves game mate....and its not a street its called a training ground ?

On 10/06/2020 at 22:41, chesney said:

Why arent the BLM and Antifa out in dark africa helping out there african brothers 

Because black lives dont matter in Africa they only matter in white countries.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

No I won't accept it nor pander to them, and that includes white arse holes digging up our past and trying to shame us. 

What's your plan.

Selling cans of coca cola for a quid each to the thirsty crowd.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, king said:

What's your plan.

Selling cans of coca cola for a quid each to the thirsty crowd.

The drink Coca-Cola was originated in 1886 by an Atlanta pharmacist, John S. Pemberton (1831–88), at his Pemberton Chemical Company. His bookkeeper, Frank Robinson, chose the name for the drink and penned it in the flowing script that became the Coca-Cola trademark. Pemberton originally touted his drink as a tonic for most common ailments, basing it on cocaine from the coca leaf and caffeine-rich extracts of the kola nut; the cocaine was removed from Coca-Cola’s formula in about 1903. Pemberton sold his syrup to local soda fountains, and, with advertising, the drink became phenomenally successful. By 1891 another Atlanta pharmacist, Asa Griggs Candler (1851–1929), had secured complete ownership of the business (for a total cash outlay of $2,300 and the exchange of some proprietary rights), and he incorporated the Coca-Cola Company the following year. The trademark “Coca-Cola” was registered in the U.S. Patent Office in 1893.

Edited by Greb147
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

How do you expect chimps to act then ?

Why are you telling me you are visiting London ?....im already there !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

How do you expect chimps to act then ?

Why are you telling me you are visiting London ?....im already there !

Go to the zoo and you might find out. 

Just wondering if you were wanting to make a stand  seeing as you have a strong dislike to what's going off. 

It's no good now because it's getting called off and Mandela has been covered up. ?

Edited by Greb147
11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The drink Coca-Cola was originated in 1886 by an Atlanta pharmacist, John S. Pemberton (1831–88), at his Pemberton Chemical Company. His bookkeeper, Frank Robinson, chose the name for the drink and penned it in the flowing script that became the Coca-Cola trademark. Pemberton originally touted his drink as a tonic for most common ailments, basing it on cocaine from the coca leaf and caffeine-rich extracts of the kola nut; the cocaine was removed from Coca-Cola’s formula in about 1903. Pemberton sold his syrup to local soda fountains, and, with advertising, the drink became phenomenally successful. By 1891 another Atlanta pharmacist, Asa Griggs Candler (1851–1929), had secured complete ownership of the business (for a total cash outlay of $2,300 and the exchange of some proprietary rights), and he incorporated the Coca-Cola Company the following year. The trademark “Coca-Cola” was registered in the U.S. Patent Office in 1893.

The original pharmacist was a Confederate war vet who was in severe pain from saber wound  that didn't heal properly.

He didn't want to become addicted to opium.So chose cocaine.?

His widow was basically given nothing for the business.

Few facts not from Wikipedia 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I was hoping to have a visit to London if any lads off here were up 

Parliament square 11am

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

The original pharmacist was a Confederate war vet who was in severe pain from saber wound  that didn't heal properly.

He didn't want to become addicted to opium.So chose cocaine.?

His widow was basically given nothing for the business.

Few facts not from Wikipedia 

I like you, American history made interesting, all you've posted recently, very interesting,and good to here someone's experiences in the USA ,especially as your down south ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1