White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

Just now, jetro said:

I don't know. 

If it lads marching against blm mobs, I can't see them destroying statues, but I can see them been on the receiving end from the police

Atb j 

IF your right and lads do march against them, that's exactly what will happen, unfortunately. 

......... I reckon you're spot on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

George Orwell 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

IF your right and lads do march against them, that's exactly what will happen, unfortunately. 

......... I reckon you're spot on.

We know it's wrong on so many levels for it to happen, IF it takes place, but unfortunately that's the way the country is been lead, and not just the UK. 

I don't know if you watched the post I put up earlier about our leader, if not you should, it will give you some insight to what's going on over here.

There you go

We're been buggered as well, not as bad as the U.K., but give it time 

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

George Orwell 

?

Atb j 

6 minutes ago, king said:

College grants and rich parents I think.

They all couldn't be rich, and they must be pulling some grant lol.

If that's the case I'm going back to school LOL 

Atb j 

Let me tell you what happens to lads who actually live by their word......to lads who refuse to eat in restaurants or have these people seated by them and say so, out loud at the time.

To lads who will attack these people on sight just for being in the area  without a care if they have relatives with them.

To lads who regard these people as the poison they are.

What happens is that they are shunned by their own, called disgusting thugs, people look away in embarrassment and shame, the law comes round and take their life to bits and everyone claps and says how well rid of these characters we are because they don’t want to be associated with these nasty people......they don’t want to be seen as impolite of called a nasty name by their peers !

Now days they get locked up for a million f***ing years and everyone says “good, he wasn’t right in the head.....horrible character” 

And then all of a sudden all your history is getting thrown in Bristol docks and they are pissing on the Cenotaph and you can’t walk down you street late at night and you all say “Oh my god, this is really bad.....what we going to do?”

Too f***ing late my friends.......

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Let me tell you what happens to lads who actually live by their word......to lads who refuse to eat in restaurants or have these people seated by them and say so, out loud at the time.

To lads who will attack these people on sight just for being in the area  without a care if they have relatives with them.

To lads who regard these people as the poison they are.

What happens is that they are shunned by their own, called disgusting thugs, people look away in embarrassment and shame, the law comes round and take their life to bits and everyone claps and says how well rid of these characters we are because they don’t want to be associated with these nasty people......they don’t want to be seen as impolite of called a nasty name by their peers !

Now days they get locked up for a million f***ing years and everyone says “good, he wasn’t right in the head.....horrible character” 

And then all of a sudden all your history is getting thrown in Bristol docks and they are pissing on the Cenotaph and you can’t walk down you street late at night and you all say “Oh my god, this is really bad.....what we going to do?”

Too f***ing late my friends.......

All that unfortunately is so true. A person can't have an opinion now and there racist. I see it in my own family, especially with the younger ones. They lost their values and heritage. 

As for peers don't have any, and for been right in the head, well that depends on your definition LOL 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Even soccer teams are siding with blm 

Atb j 

Did you genuinely expect anything else ? 

Honestly ? 

Raheem sterling today stated that there needs to be more black managers . 

John Barnes is delivering sound bites about how he wasn’t given time as a black man in managerial roles. 

I support Celtic , for some unfathomable reason we appointed him as manager just after the millennium. Under Barnes , we played abysmal football , our best player broke his leg in an unfamiliar role he was asked to play , soon afterwards we lost to a team of posties and Shepard’s from the highlands . 

“Super caley go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious “ was born . And it haunts me . I know men who’ve never forgiven our club for that night as it will never be forgotten how low the board allowed us to sink. 

Barnes wasn’t sacked cause he was black , he can’t not get a job as he is black . He was not suited to be a manager , and that night was the epitaph to his high profile managerial career . 

Failings have repercussions, nothing to do with his race 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

That kind of behaviour is out of order - it's extreme and it's just not British. 

......... sure, if you've been wronged, hit back hard but, to attack on sight while someone's going about their daily business  - really?

That's about the same level as the ISIS mob that wanted their own caliphate. 

I knew an old boy that recently died of cancer, he was Indian that moved here in the 40s - the first time that I ever met him, he told his missus off for speaking to him in Indian in front of me.

............ They were a nice couple and we became friends. 

My Dads best mate is a second generation Caribbean  - they've known each other since primary school and, he's always been a family friend. He drove one of the cars when our Grandad died.

........... Grandad always called him Sooty until the day he died but, he didn't mind. There was no malice, that was just how they were.

Behaviour like you mention makes you no better than the feral mobs protesting on the weekend  - we have to be better than that.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Did you genuinely expect anything else ? 

Honestly ? 

Raheem sterling today stated that there needs to be more black managers . 

John Barnes is delivering sound bites about how he wasn’t given time as a black man in managerial roles. 

I support Celtic , for some unfathomable reason we appointed him as manager just after the millennium. Under Barnes , we played abysmal football , our best player broke his leg in an unfamiliar role he was asked to play , soon afterwards we lost to a team of posties and Shepard’s from the highlands . 

“Super caley go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious “ was born . And it haunts me . I know men who’ve never forgiven our club for that night as it will never be forgotten how low the board allowed us to sink. 

Barnes wasn’t sacked cause he was black , he can’t not get a job as he is black . He was not suited to be a manager , and that night was the epitaph to his high profile managerial career . 

Failings have repercussions, nothing to do with his race 

Now I'm going to be honest here. I never watched a game of soccer. It's not my thing, or any sport not just soccer.

I know it's like, if not a religion to a lot of lads, that's why I was surprised to see them siding with blm. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, jetro said:

Even soccer teams are siding with blm 

Atb j 

f**k them off the lot of them cancel your sky memberships your season tickets the lot, these businesses only think of the bottom line f**k them off and watch a small club when the money stops the parasites will leave and you can go back to supporting your clubs and not financing a business. 

• Like 4
Just now, JDHUNTING said:

f**k them off the lot of them cancel your sky memberships your season tickets the lot, these businesses only think of the bottom line f**k them off and watch a small club when the money stops the parasites will leave and you can go back to supporting your clubs and not financing a business. 

?

Atb j 

13 minutes ago, jetro said:

All that unfortunately is so true. A person can't have an opinion now and there racist. I see it in my own family, especially with the younger ones. They lost their values and heritage. 

As for peers don't have any, and for been right in the head, well that depends on your definition LOL 

Atb j 

Mate, I Know of a lad who had to f**k off to Germany 25 years ago and disappear.

This is a patriot, a lad who wasn’t afraid to take on the South African Embassy protestors single handed back in the late 80s......no fucks given, just steamed right in.

The lad had more bottle and more courage about his convictions than almost any man I have ever met......and showed it any time the opportunity arose.

The special branch took his house to pieces and I mean to pieces........and locally, everyone clapped.

His mates didn’t clap, they knew what a great lad he was, they knew he was as fine an example of a patriot and a white working class lad as you would find......but everyone went “oh, what a relief....he was a bit extreme” 

He is never ever coming back and f**k it, I don’t blame him.

I myself on here get accused of “running away” and maybe that’s true but it’s probably truer to say that mentally I just walked away years ago......I sometimes get annoyed with myself that I even bother to make the same arguments now days but I guess old habits die hard.

But, like a stuck record, when even your own can’t be bothered with themselves then why even bother.

I genuinely believe it’s too late for Britain and as I said the other day, it’s going to be a case of what’s left in the ashes.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That kind of behaviour is out of order - it's extreme and it's just not British. 

......... sure, if you've been wronged, hit back hard but, to attack on sight while someone's going about their daily business  - really?

There you go, my point proven.....no offence by the way as I’m not annoyed you said that, I know it already mate ?

That's about the same level as the ISIS mob that wanted their own caliphate. 

And they will probably get it one day 

I knew an old boy that recently died of cancer, he was Indian that moved here in the 40s - the first time that I ever met him, he told his missus off for speaking to him in Indian in front of me.

............ They were a nice couple and we became friends. 

My Dads best mate is a second generation Caribbean  - they've known each other since primary school and, he's always been a family friend. He drove one of the cars when our Grandad died.

........... Grandad always called him Sooty until the day he died but, he didn't mind. There was no malice, that was just how they were.

And now his offspring and their enablers are pissing on your statues ;) 

Behaviour like you mention makes you no better than the feral mobs protesting on the weekend  - we have to be better than that.

And those “feral mobs” are winning.....being better isn’t working very well is it ;) 

Anyway, for me it’s all just conversation now days, your opinion is one that most people hold mate.

Thats why you are loosing, no offence intended squire ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1