White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

A statue of Queen Victoria has now been vandalised in Leeds. Anybody caught doing the act needs to do some bird and on release  ordered to do street cleaning duties for community service! 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

Europe is gone soft, maybe to the point of no return. 

There was a time when this wouldn't be tolerated anywhere in Europe. Where did we go wrong. 

Has anyone seen anything like this happening in Germany or Russia yet ??

I haven't seen it on the news so don't know.

Atb j 

It takes 2 minutes to find the people that helped tear down the Corston statue in Bristol. 

.......... surely it wouldn't take the police long to find their addresses and put their front doors in? :hmm:

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Europe is gone soft, maybe to the point of no return. 

There was a time when this wouldn't be tolerated anywhere in Europe. Where did we go wrong. 

Has anyone seen anything like this happening in Germany or Russia yet ??

I haven't seen it on the news so don't know.

Atb j 

Germany has had it bad in recent years with migrants, I don't know what's going off in the current climate. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A statue of Queen Victoria has now been vandalised in Leeds. Anybody caught doing the act needs to do some bird and on release  ordered to do street cleaning duties for community service! 

They'd need a bit more done to them than street cleaning.

And for the record,  I include white people as well that should get a good sorting out, not just black.

I'm equal in my distaste for vermin, regardless of colour

Atb j 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It takes 2 minutes to find the people that helped tear down the Corston statue in Bristol. 

.......... surely it wouldn't take the police long to find their addresses and put their front doors in? :hmm:

Wont happen, they won't be aloud.

If they did that, it would be seen as incitement of racial discrimination, and cause more tensions in the community 

Atb j 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

They'd need a bit more done to them than street cleaning.

And for the record,  I include white people as well that should get a good sorting out, not just black.

I'm equal in my distaste for vermin, regardless of colour

Atb j 

That they do but making them do a day's work will be like torture to them, ball & chain until the things are spick and span. 

Edited by Greb147
Just now, Greb147 said:

That they do but making them do a day's work will be like torture to them, ball & chain until the things are spic and span. 

I understand stand what you mean, but they'd be getting hard labour from me for a long time, then they'd have something to complain about 

Atb j 

• Like 1

I've got a right idea if anybody is up for it, it would make the front page. 

Let's just say it's a case of what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander! 

Hit the b*****ds where it hurts and revel in their horrified faces. 

Spray cans at the ready, inbox for more details. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, just out of interest.......exactly at what point do we think we are at with these people ?

What does anyone think would be an effective solution ?.........what could possibly work to restore even a balance of sanity ? 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, just out of interest.......exactly at what point do we think we are at with these people ?

What does anyone think would be an effective solution ?.........what could possibly work to restore even a balance of sanity ? 

War! 

With King in charge of the parachute regiment we can't lose. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2