White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

How by doing this act of vandalism is it going to change their current situation. 

Had to smile at the Nazi word painted on there.

Guaranteed if they won the war, a lot of these wouldn't be walking around today. It's men and women like where that solider is buried that they should be thankful for.

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200609-194537_Facebook.jpg

Seeing that monument and what they've written on it - it's not just a history lesson that those b*****ds need, they need a good beating and being taught some respect.

.............. the horrible little animals haven't got a clue.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Seeing that monument and what they've written on it - it's not just a history lesson that those b*****ds need, they need a good beating and being taught some respect.

.............. the horrible little animals haven't got a clue.

That's it, they think that their the only ones to have suffered in the history of the world

Atb j 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, jetro said:

How by doing this act of vandalism is it going to change their current situation. 

Had to smile at the Nazi word painted on there.

Guaranteed if they won the war, a lot of these wouldn't be walking around today. It's men and women like where that solider is buried that they should be thankful for.

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200609-194537_Facebook.jpg

Disgraceful.little b*****ds..

1 minute ago, jetro said:

It's going to happen in the UK to

Atb j 

If the vandalism of British monuments carries on and escalates.

I think someone is going to be killed

Then it will proper kick off..

2 minutes ago, king said:

If the vandalism of British monuments carries on and escalates.

I think someone is going to be killed

Then it will proper kick off..

Yes it will kick off, with the British government sideing against native British white people, they wont be seen to be racist in the eyes of the world. For a small country , an island on the most western fringes of Europe, which at one time ruled most of the world, to be reduced to this, by scum, and it's leaders turning it's back on its people and history.

Shameful.

Atb j 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
15 minutes ago, jetro said:

Yes it will kick off, with the British government sideing against native British white people, they wont be seen to be racist in the eyes of the world. For a small country , an island on the most western fringes of Europe, which at one time ruled most of the world, to be reduced to this, by scum, and it's leaders turning it's back on its people and history.

Shameful.

Atb j 

They should all be rounded up and them and there family's given 14 days to leave the country.and there British citizenship revoked. 

Get rid of the rot..

The worst part for me is the damage the liberal whites are causing, it feels like treason at times. 

They make us that infuriated I sometimes ask my self is it all a setup, surely they are not that far out of touch from reality?

They can turn someone fat-right in a quick video clip, social studies should be outlawed in Uni! 

Edited by Greb147
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, king said:

They should all be rounded up and them and there family's given 14 days to leave the country.and there British citizenship revoked. 

Get rid of the rot..

And the same for this country, but we both know that will never happen. 

I just can't get my head around these marches and vandalism, over some one murdered in the states. Surly racism isn't that bad in the UK, and if it is why did it take till now for them to kick off about it.

Why weren't these marches been held over the Muslim pedo rings, why not fight for children, if these blacks count themselves as equal British, why weren't they along with the rest of Britain marching and demanding justice for these and other kids that fell victim to the Muslim scum.

Not tearing down statues, and kicking off about things that happened 100s of years ago.

Sorry for the rant

Atb j

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The worst part for me is the damage the liberal whites are causing, it feels like treason at times. 

They make us that infuriated I sometimes ask my self is it all a setup, surely they are not that far out of touch from reality?

They can turn someone hard right in a quick video clip, social studies should be outlawed in Uni! 

Imo, it is treason when some turn their back on their country and its people for the sake of other's wants and belives  

Their no better than the people causing the rioting and looting, and destroying statues 

Atb j 

• Like 1