White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

I'm from Galway, and I can safely say nothing will be done. It will be a load of students protesting and shouting the odds. I know, have nieces and nephews, uni student's who keep going on about it. They know one black kid, so they want to save the entire race.

And I'm the big bad klans man of the family LOL 

Atb j 

I know the feeling 

I would still ring up the local politicians and remind them of your thoughts.

Politicians generally are like water.

15 years ago my small town decided to outlaw pitbulls.I was shocked this was being considered in my small FREE town.At a city council meeting I politely informed them that it was discrimination against poor whites and blacks so I would file a lawsuit the next day. they all changed their minds and dropped it lol.

Words can have power.Dont wait until they take the statue as you'll never get it back.

• Like 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

Call to remove Galway monuments 'glorifying slavery'

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/xy3j7D

Sent via @updayIE

Can't see how removing these statues will changed what happened in the past.

It was a very different world back then. We have no concept of what it was like to live in thoes times.

But if they want to go down that route, let them remove and change every statute and street name that has any thing to with the British empire. 

Let them look at their own history before defending/denouncing someone else's. 

Atb j 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I know the feeling 

I would still ring up the local politicians and remind them of your thoughts.

Politicians generally are like water.

15 years ago my small town decided to outlaw pitbulls.I was shocked this was being considered in my small FREE town.At a city council meeting I politely informed them that it was discrimination against poor whites and blacks so I would file a lawsuit the next day. they all changed their minds and dropped it lol.

Words can have power.Dont wait until they take the statue as you'll never get it back.

Good on you for fighting for the pitbull law. 

I'm am going to send an email to my local policition, just to see what they will say. 

I have a good idea already. 

If these people put half the effort into trying to sort out their country today, we'd be a lot better off.

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Good on you for fighting for the pitbull law. 

I'm am going to send an email to my local policition, just to see what they will say. 

I have a good idea already. 

If these people put half the effort into trying to sort out their country today, we'd be a lot better off.

Atb j 

Word propaganda is a powerful tool.If you don't believe me ask Trump.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

Upday i cant get up a link

Screenshot_20200609-152035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200609-152020_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bloody ejits 

You wont seen them putting pressure on the government to help the homeless, but they'll march and protest for some other countries problems and histories, and some thug that got killed/ murdered in the states.

Says it all really, the state of this country and the way it's ran

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Bloody ejits 

You wont seen them putting pressure on the government to help the homeless, but they'll march and protest for some other countries problems and histories, and some thug that got killed/ murdered in the states.

Says it all really, the state of this country and the way it's ran

Atb j 

They cant house the homeless irish but can find housing and funding for boatloads of africans and muslims. 

• Like 1
Just now, chesney said:

They cant house the homeless irish but can find housing and funding for boatloads of africans and muslims. 

I know. 

What is  59 Syrian families been let in soon. 

Bloody scandalous. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jetro said:

I know. 

Bloody scandalous. 

Atb j 

17 minutes ago, jetro said:

I know. 

Bloody scandalous. 

Atb j 

They find homes for them and cant put in running water and the basic essentials for some the travellers on some them overcrowded  halting sites around the country. Ya wont people before profit going out fighting that argument.

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Here’s another concept to get your head around, we don’t regard everyone in the country as a “Hero” and not everyone who ever served in anything from the Army cadets to the SAS feels the needs to walk round with the legend “VETERAN” emblazoned on items of clothing or their car......we are a bit “Whatever” 

We don’t do over the top.

That's mainly the douce bags who do that to be honest. It's actually pretty frowned on by alot of folks. Don't get me wrong most vets to were somthing tactical looking but unless your a old combat vet seal ranger or actually seen some action no one worth anything really wears all that crap because most of use don't kind the aqward " thank you for your service ". Mainly because alot of us dont like being thanked for not having done more that going through training and just doing our jobs.again it's mainly kids right out of AIT or somthing who think their better than eveyone else. Same with wearing your dog tags out to st to get women and what not.

And trust me I notice you guys are pretty......mild to say the least

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, chesney said:

They find homes for them and cant put in running water and the basic essentials for some the travellers on some them overcrowded  halting sites around the country. Ya wont people before profit going out fighting that argument.

Can't see it changing for the better anytime soon 

Atb j 

• Sad 1