White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

57 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

This man was spat upon in the 90s for marching and saying this day was coming.

Same here and more unfortunately mate.....blasted with a fire extinguisher St George's Day 82,even copped a roofing slate to the back of the head on a march in Brick Lane 1993,the term i never forgot being called was " an uneducated knuckle dragger "...... even been described as such on this forum over the years.

Terrible as the situation currently is theres something strangely satisfying about being proved right....but i wont wait for an apology from those that knew best,you know the clever educated ones ?

• Like 4

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

My grandparents were white slaves called sharecroppers.They are still alive.This is totally ignored by everyone even history books.They taught theirselves to read and write.My grandfather retired as CEO of a small company.Im proud of my white trash heritage and their struggle to better our family.It breaks my heart to know what they endured and never complained or asked for government help.

• Like 5
On 05/06/2020 at 02:09, Born Hunter said:

I feel like looking through the window of THL will give a slightly skewed picture of British and Irish society. It's a bit like the pub, this one ain't quite got the same atmosphere as the one in town.

I don't know man according to most of my friends who spent time in the uk and other Brits I've talked to.....eeeegh seems at least for the older generation this is a pretty decent representation lol.

My buddy who spent a few weeks in the UK ( he's a blue eyed blonde hair white guy by the way ) peut it to me like this when I was talking about this forum.

" The Brits generally complain about everything,fairly snobish  dry humor generally and like women built like a sticks for some reason . They get alot better when you can get a drink or two in them though or manage to get them talking about something you both hate or you can argue about in a fun fashion. Most of the younger guys have no clue how to fight. The Irish seem to hate everyone the same but are generally pretty fun especially if you can get them drinking and the Scott's just don't seem to give two s$&ts either way. And the Welsh are basically the Brits but hate to be called brits"

And I gotta say so far he seems pretty accurate ??

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Haha 1
On 05/06/2020 at 12:29, Born Hunter said:

Missed opportunity buddy.... Could've called in that 'debt' at the back of the cinema. :angel:

I'd watch what you say lol the thoughts of the races mixing in such a way may make more than a hand full of folks on here rather upset ??? Next thing you know where hearing a a regurgitation of a bunch of studies and how you shouldn't breed this dog with that dog and yadda yadda 1920's German eugenics ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I don't know man according to most of my friends who spent time in the uk and other Brits I've talked to.....eeeegh seems at least for the older generation this is a pretty decent representation lol.

My buddy who spent a few weeks in the UK ( he's a blue eyed blonde hair white guy by the way ) peut it to me like this when I was talking about this forum.

" The Brits generally complain about everything,fairly snobish  dry humor generally and like women built like a sticks for some reason . They get alot better when you can get a drink or two in them though or manage to get them talking about something you both hate or you can argue about in a fun fashion. Most of the younger guys have no clue how to fight. The Irish seem to hate everyone the same but are generally pretty fun especially if you can get them drinking and the Scott's just don't seem to give two s$&ts either way. And the Welsh are basically the Brits but hate to be called brits"

Here’s another concept to get your head around, we don’t regard everyone in the country as a “Hero” and not everyone who ever served in anything from the Army cadets to the SAS feels the needs to walk round with the legend “VETERAN” emblazoned on items of clothing or their car......we are a bit “Whatever” 

We don’t do over the top.

• Like 8

Don't ever call us Welsh, British or English ?rather wear a turban than a rose??

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't ever call us Welsh, British or English ?rather wear a turban than a rose??

Actually, you are British.....you are the only British left ;) 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Well that will come in handy

We ain't over run with them like you boys.... Only see them here, delivering food or at a car wash, go into the big cities, few more, but we don't have no go areas after dark?

Black lives matter and be kind to people have swept the country due to the deaths of George Floyd and Caroline flack  but if the travellers pull up in a park near you  , they have to move . 

remember  that  , this summer when In your local papers the articles start appearing 

• Like 2

Well, going by that judgement, you have to say the Irish the fairest of the lot, we hate everyone and everything equally, no can complain about that ??????

Atb j 

• Haha 2

Just read on upday  the party people  before profit want 2 statues taken down in galway one of Christopher Columbus because he had something to do with slave trading and another of a major Richard Dowling cause he served in the confederate  army.

• Sad 1
26 minutes ago, chesney said:

Just read on upday  the party people  before profit want 2 statues taken down in galway one of Christopher Columbus because he had something to do with slave trading and another of a major Richard Dowling cause he served in the confederate  army.

What will be done?Now is the time.

45 minutes ago, chesney said:

Where did you read this chesney 

Atb j 

24 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

What will be done?Now is the time.

I'm from Galway, and I can safely say nothing will be done. It will be a load of students protesting and shouting the odds. I know, have nieces and nephews, uni student's who keep going on about it. They know one black kid, so they want to save the entire race.

And I'm the big bad klans man of the family LOL 

Atb j 

• Haha 3