White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

What chance has any patriot got when half the country is against you? A small majority is never going to make a blind bit of difference. 

This place  is heading down the shitter I'm afraid. 

They said the same thing about the Confederacy but I bet you know what a rebel flag is.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

For the jocks , 

this happened today in Glasgow 

“Buchanan Street, which was named after a slave owner and tobacco lord Andrew Buchanan, was renamed George FloydStreet temporarily before the sign was removed.”

f***ing Buchanan street .....

probably the second most well known road in Glasgow ...after sauciehall . 

What the f**k is going on ? 

Na man,Buchanan Street is further down the list bud when you are speaking about well known/most important streets in Glasgow......Well you have Edmiston Drive,Copland Road and Broomload Road and then maybe the two you have mentioned might be a fair shout :D

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gaz said:

Na man,Buchanan Street is further down the list bud when you are speaking about well known/most important streets in Glasgow......Well you have Edmiston Drive,Copland Road and Broomload Road and then maybe the two you have mentioned might be a fair shout :D

Dreamer ! 

London road top trumps those

shit holes  

47 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Dreamer ! 

London road top trumps those

shit holes  

Lol....Away an bile yer heid with that patter!.....Anyway you do know its the classy green brigade thats launched campaigns pushing for the street name changes up here?

• Haha 2

This a result of back to back liberal pansy governments in the USA and  U.K.  they responsible for allowing this brain washed brain dead culture from the youth of today.  , where was the protests when insurgents were bombing churches  in Sri Lanka and elsewhere ,  this wat happens when you give and allow spotty little cnts who have never had a fkn job or paid taxes a platform which is what the liberal fk hed teachers have been programmed to do , that jockey who started that knee bollox is a racist who failed to perform at his overpaid job  of throwing a football useless cnt  if there was a privileged cnt in this world  that be him he was was found out to be two bob and his career was going nowhere  so another so called star searching for a platform the wanker 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, gaz said:

Lol....Away an bile yer heid with that patter!.....Anyway you do know its the classy green brigade thats launched campaigns pushing for the street name changes up here?

I wouldn’t Shan myself by having anything to do with the green brigade 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I wouldn’t Shan myself by having anything to do with the green brigade 

Well if nothing else at least we have one thing in common :good:....although the Union Bears are talking about setting about big jocks statue if that lot are want to go down the road of being complicate of exploitation and the abuse of another human rights lol.....see thats the thing up here,no one does the tit for tat thing quite like Glesga or the West Of Scotland lol

7 minutes ago, gaz said:

Well if nothing else at least we have one thing in common :good:....although the Union Bears are talking about setting about big jocks statue if that lot are want to go down the road of being complicate of exploitation and the abuse of another human rights lol.....see thats the thing up here,no one does the tit for tat thing quite like Glesga or the West Of Scotland lol

Id expect nothing less from a club of rangers repute , think a few snide comments on follow follow doesn’t qualify as tit for tat pal to be honest 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Id expect nothing less from a club of rangers repute , think a few snide comments on follow follow doesn’t qualify as tit for tat pal to be honest 

lol,aye yer prob right its not my bag aswell,both clubs have their share of nitwits....always been the way.

44 minutes ago, gaz said:

Gaz I'm afraid Northern Ireland has held the tit for tat title for at least 40 years. Lol. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Gaz I'm afraid Northern Ireland has held the tit for tat title for at least 40 years. Lol. 

Sadly aint that the truth chief,and equally as sad is there is a fair element connected to both sides from the West Of Scotland,i think ive been misconstued earlier,what i was meaning was one up man ship,trying getting the last word in and always see who can get up higher on moral step...I know fine well it was took to a different level altogether across the water.

• Like 1

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can find and steal  .We did them a huge favour by educating the b*****ds and teaching them our culture ,something we are now regretting on a monumental scale .That statue might just be a pile of metal but was really a token for the rights they now enjoy .Every white person should be worried about our future .Recent events have shown how f***ing weak we are in the head and sadly deserve all that coming our way .We were once warriors but that’s been oppressed out of us by successive governments softly softly approach to Colour and the overriding need for multiculturalism ,whatever the f**k that is .Culture is a private thing we all once shared .

• Like 18
22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can find and steal  .We did them a huge favour by educating the b*****ds and teaching them our culture ,something we are now regretting on a monumental scale .That statue might just be a pile of metal but was really a token for the rights they now enjoy .Every white person should be worried about our future .Recent events have shown how f***ing weak we are in the head and sadly deserve all that coming our way .We were once warriors but that’s been oppressed out of us by successive governments softly softly approach to Colour and the overriding need for multiculturalism ,whatever the f**k that is .Culture is a private thing we all once shared .

This is the thing mate, they never rocked up until 1948 !! 
We never had slavery in Britain other than domestic staff as far as I know.

America has taken 300 years to get in this shit state and we have managed it in 72 !

• Like 3

There were small resident population of blacks living in Bristol Liverpool since the early 1800 wilf...

Obviously not on the scale of the USA and our colonies. .

• Like 1