White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I like to keep an open mind with things and I know not all blacks or migrants are bad but it's near enough impossible not to be angered by these scenes. 

What can be done though seriously? Hey I'm not going to lie, I'm being a hypocrite myself for not doing anything. Until it personally affects me I doubt I will, is that the right attitude? Is it worth possibly losing your life or even worse your family for what looks like a lost cause? 

This is not a tirade against blacks, this also goes to the whites who are trying their best to delete the memory of our nation. 

I think there is a lot of people in that same boat as you greb including myself. 

One of my best friends is a black lad from Leeds and I spoke to him today about this nonsense in the capital . He’s as much on our side as the next lad about the events . 

He just couldn’t understand how it is relevant to him about what happened in America . Then he cracked on putting his poly tunnel up ???

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I like to keep an open mind with things and I know not all blacks or migrants are bad but it's near enough impossible not to be angered by these scenes. 

What can be done though seriously? 

Tell Boris to put a huge tv screen up in London dogfox.and play them the bag vid.

They will scatter like a pack of hyenas being charged at by a lion.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, king said:

Tell Boris to put a huge tv screen up in London dogfox.and play them the bag vid.

They will scatter like a pack of hyenas being charged at by a lion.

I will if you come paragliding in like  Fan Man during Holyfield/Bowe 2. ?

• Haha 4

What chance has any patriot got when half the country is against you? A small majority is never going to make a blind bit of difference. 

This place  is heading down the shitter I'm afraid. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What chance has any patriot got when half the country is against you? A small majority is never going to make a blind bit of difference. 

Hold it, the other day you were saying they was alright and lads like me were a load of f***ing idiots ! Lol 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It only take one man to make a difference, look a history, how many times did just one man turn the tide of what was happening in his country.

Atb j 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I will if you come paragliding in like  Fan Man during Holyfield/Bowe 2. ?

No problem dogfox. 

Message Boris on wattsapp ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hold it, the other day you were saying they was alright and lads like me were a load of f***ing idiots ! Lol 

Most are I'm sure WILF, you know as well as I do you can't paint them all with the same brush. 

Hell half the twats rioting down in London are white people, where do we draw the line? 

Is it really just a black problem or a young society problem? 

Yes it's true that if they weren't here we wouldn't be having half these problems but I'm sure the younger generation of whites would have thought of another excuse to insult and protest against our nation. 

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, jetro said:

It only take one man to make a difference, look a history, how many times did just one man turn the tide of what was happening in his country.

Atb j 

Then get sold out by his own... Human nature.... 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Most are I'm sure WILF, you know as well as I do you can't paint them all with the same brush. 

Hell half the twats rioting down in London are white people, where do we draw the line? 

Years ago, a few lads who knew the craic had a little publication called “Redwatch”.....so not only did they know what allowing the black man free rein meant they also knew that his white enablers were more dangerous that he was........

Alas, that group of people were made a prescribed organisation.......and today wogs and reds are pissing on the Cenotaph.

So yeah, I’ll tar everyone with the same brush if you don’t mind because trying to be clever about it is a complete waste of time 

Edited by WILF
37 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think there is a lot of people in that same boat as you greb including myself. 

One of my best friends is a black lad from Leeds and I spoke to him today about this nonsense in the capital . He’s as much on our side as the next lad about the events . 

He just couldn’t understand how it is relevant to him about what happened in America . Then he cracked on putting his poly tunnel up ???

I spoke with my mate who's black yesterday he said it's embarrassing and he can't be arsed with any of it he's got more important things to do  and  it will change nothing  if anyone says sorry to him he will apologize over rooks drift