White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

9 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Update on that one, mate. Two suspended without pay pending the investigation. The ERT have all resigned but there is conflicting information. One says it's in solidarity with their suspended colleagues. The other from one of the team saying that the police unions refuse to back them anymore.

The old fella is still critical in hospital. If that's how they're doing their jobs off camera they should be concerned.

Do you think there’s a change in the air of le enforcement last few days mate ? 

Certainly came a long way in nyc from 9/11 on how the nypd are involved !  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Ummmmm I'm sure he was German, the camp was in Poland and the people being chucked in the fire were from all.over eastern Europe.. I mean.there is protecting your homeland and there is wide scale ethnic cleansing..... 

What I’m saying is mate, hearts become hardened the more they see madness......and this is madness.

If we dont root this cancer out everyone is in danger 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you think there’s a change in the air of le enforcement last few days mate ? 

Certainly came a long way in nyc from 9/11 on how the nypd are involved !

Hard to call this early in. There's a lot of departments releasing news of policy change. Minneapolis for example, have announced they're banning certain restraint techniques and Denver PD have been temporarily banned from using "projectiles and chemical weapons on peaceful protesters" which is what happened in DC for Donnie's Kodak moment.

Other photo ops almost look forced and like PR stunts. It'll be a while before anyone can quantify any change, if there is indeed anything to quantify.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So who is the gold standard of this epidemic handling then pesky ? 

What has trump done so badly ? 

In comparison to who ? 

I wasn’t rating Trump, or any other government’s handling of the pandemic..., maybe another day. The point I tried to make was that this nonsense has removed the criticism of them from the front pages. And for what? I’ve got to confess that I haven’t paid much attention to this George Floyd business, but haven’t seen anything that proves there was a ‘racial’ motive to his death. It can’t be argued that the unnecessary heavy handling of his arrest caused his death..., but police brutality and racism are two completely different issues. That’s why I’m so perplexed at tens of thousands on the streets in cities around the world campaigning against racism in the midst of a global pandemic. I don’t normally don a tin foil hat, but can’t help wondering who the long term winners are here, and who’s fanning the flames.

• Like 2

Bottom line bad cop gone to jail quite rightly for killing a man. I doubt that police man would have cared if his victim was white , Asian , black or martian.  Mean while thousand spread deadly disease in middle of pandemic undoing all the hard work and sacrifices people made to stop NHS being over whelmed. i suspect the protesters are the same ones who turn up at any demo  for a bit of fun/drama  , Brexit, anti Trump any thing that is trendy . protesters should be utterly ashamed of them selves , they will probably kill far more than US police ever could in a year by spreading corona , thats it really. All I would add is in any organisation you'll get bad apples  ( look at Doctor Shipman for example ) to label a whole profession then as racist and attack them is ridiculous ( unless thats actually what you enjoy doing ?)

Edited by Staffy1
swear word removed
  • Like 10
13 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Hes a bright lad mate... but I'm more proud that he doesn't do what everyone else is doing just to fit in...

Hes a moody, lazy teenager who drives me mental half the time...lol

Thats his job kev for the next couple of years enjoy lol

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, twobob said:

Oh I realise that mate.... bloody answer for everything... I will get the last word one day...lol

• Like 1

I often think the powers that be are actually trying to orchestrate a race war, then I visualise a group of them sitting shaking their heads saying what the fcuk does it take to get this lot (whites) pissed off enough to actually get off their arses.

10 minutes ago, mackay said:

I often think the powers that be are actually trying to orchestrate a race war, then I visualise a group of them sitting shaking their heads saying what the fcuk does it take to get this lot (whites) pissed off enough to actually get off their arses.

Mate, people who spoke up, people who lived by the mantra of reject these people, people who went out of their way to make them feel unwelcome have been abused, outlawed, rejected and villified all the way along.

I remember doing things and when I spoke about them on here folks were like “whoa, that’s a bit strong” ..........

As I have said many, many, many times.....what chance have you got when even your own are against you.

Blokes like me never wanted this, we have been warning everyone for years and yet this is what we have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

What I’m saying is mate, hearts become hardened the more they see madness......and this is madness.

If we dont root this cancer out everyone is in danger 

Personally I'm not into extremism from any side, but I'd certainly agree that the further you push an indigenous race (talking UK here) the likelihood is there will be a kick back at some point..

You cant keep filling cities with people who bring nothing to the society and expect it to all end well... but....the youngsters are seeing this as the norm, and as you said in an earlier post as you her older you get more jaded, these huge movements like black lives matter are being heavily supported by young white people.... I just cant see where this uprising (shit expression but best I can think of) will come from... my lad just dont care, he certainly wouldnt react in a hatred to black people as he sees that white people are making a f***ing show of themselves too....I think your daughter is probably the same... plus I wouldnt encourage extremist thoughts/actions on my kids...it ain't my way... but there is limited role models for them now, 90% of the people they see on tele or social media are either black or apologists for being white... 

I just tell them they have nothing to apologise for, insist on manners, try and instill a bit of work ethic etc...as I see it that's as much as I can do (for now)

• Like 6

I think letting other people to be our kids role models is were it's all gone wrong a sons role model should be his dad and and a girls her mum it's your job to steer them in the right direction and it's what has stood us in good stead since the dawn of time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Who are all these white privileged people they keep banging on about I don't think I know any just normal people that drag Thier asses out of bed everyday and go to work 

15 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Hes a bright lad mate... but I'm more proud that he doesn't do what everyone else is doing just to fit in...

Hes a moody, lazy teenager who drives me mental half the time...lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackay said:

I often think the powers that be are actually trying to orchestrate a race war

Personally I don't think they could orchestrate a piss up in a brewery but it's definitely a good result for them because it divides everyone and takes the attention away from what a sh*t dob they've done.

6 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I think letting other people to be our kids role models is were it's all gone wrong a sons role model should be his dad and and a girls her mum it's your job to steer them in the right direction and it's what has stood us in good stead since the dawn of time.

Absolutely agree. When you look at the cost of living, static and frankly sh*t wages, parents are either out grafting all hours or demanding free sh*t from the state it takes away that quality time and the vacuum is filled by whatever media they is being screened, or downloaded.

4 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Agreed 100% mate, you shape your kids, no doubt about it ..

But I think youd be pretty foolish to believe outside influences do not have an effect as well, I wanted to play football like Brian Robson as a kid, so in a way he was a role model...

I sat and watched some of the best match anglers in the country and in a way they were role models...

The close family friend who took me hunting, fishing, nesting etc from as early as I can remember was certainly a role model..

There is no doubt you are shaped by many things as you grow up, this is a very different world to ours as kids mate .. there were only 3 channels and I guess He-man or one of the thunder cats were the early heroes Lol...

My point is kids and young adults/teens are exposed to media from all angles, I cant think of many in the limelight now who speak the kind of language i want my kids to follow....as I said before I talk to them and they say the right things, that's good enough for now

• Like 4