White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

This is great as far as I'm concerned, everyone showing themselves for what they are and it will make many people open their eyes too what's really going on. You've got to hit the bottom before you can come back up sometimes. can't be to far off now.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

There is nothing worse than dim shit white people wishing they were black,I would bet even gets up black people's tits patronising cnts.

I was thinking the same thing, very weird video is that..

3 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

This is great as far as I'm concerned, everyone showing themselves for what they are and it will make many people open their eyes too what's really going on. You've got to hit the bottom before you can come back up sometimes. can't be to far off now.

Thats precisely the discussion i was having with somebody yesterday.....all this shit is brilliant for white people....i mean can you imagine the shame and humiliation these people are bringing on their parents.

Ive said for years there will come a time when white people say " no more "......sadly we are a lot more tolerant than id imagined years ago but watching your son/daughter/sister in scenes like that has to have an effect.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

11 hours ago, jetro said:

Catchy tune to this one 

Atb j 

Good songs ?

This is a lesser known song from reconstruction era.There is several versions.It was sung in my local area.

I must say I don't agree with everything said here just historical music from my area.

This is what they want us to kneel down and ask forgiveness for ? They need to look at each other first . Is racism to blame for the fact that the majority of black murderer is committed by other blacks . Look at the 0.07% of blacks killed by whites , compared to whites killed by blacks .

BE01C002-F365-4C3C-9CBC-E0EAC36D252B.jpeg

• Like 16
7 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Good songs ?

This is a lesser known song from reconstruction era.There is several versions.It was sung in my local area.

I must say I don't agree with everything said here just historical music from my area.

What about a Union and Confederate mix here with a touch of Bahamian lullaby. ?

One of mi faves, gives one tingles. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2