Lovely shaped antler that is, not sure about that black square lastic, I bought some recently for old times sake and was amazed how bad it was, may be different stuff but if it does turn out to be bad recon a bit of orange dub dub would be nice  on that, as mr Wilkes said let us no how it goes ??

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Lovely shaped antler that is, not sure about that black square lastic, I bought some recently for old times sake and was amazed how bad it was, may be different stuff but if it does turn out to be bad recon a bit of orange dub dub would be nice  on that, as mr Wilkes said let us no how it goes ??

Thanks it’s all learning to me at moment pal thanks for advice and I will do ?? Atb

• Like 1
On 04/06/2020 at 14:54, Shortstraw said:

Nice catty, not knocking it as we all like different things, but I’d get shut of them bands if it was mine.

I’d like to learn how to attach them I have had a look on YouTube but most are bands related 

On 06/06/2020 at 17:13, BobDown said:

I’d like to learn how to attach them I have had a look on YouTube but most are bands related 

Constrictor knot is how i tie tubes or sqaure but tbh I sometimes pull out an old catty for a laugh but nothing touches some of the bands about these days. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/06/2020 at 12:46, Mr Wilkes said:

Try 1745 tubes ( single ) for the 9.5mm steel and as c green says use a constrictor

I have been having a do with the existing bands and am getting better but as you say I think the 9.5s would suit some different bands, Greyman kindly offered to band it up with some 1745 tubes, I’ve just to send it over,  Top respect to the man he’s a gent 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2020 at 18:49, BobDown said:

I have been having a do with the existing bands and am getting better but as you say I think the 9.5s would suit some different bands, Greyman kindly offered to band it up with some 1745 tubes, I’ve just to send it over,  Top respect to the man he’s a gent 

iv'e two antler frames and i like em ,if you getting better with them bands stick with em it takes time to get it right , good luck  and enjoy !