JSB tin change

Just been reading a review on Airgun Nation magazine regarding Hades .25 pellets and in that review, it stated that the factory were switching their tins from push on lids to screw top tins and this will apply to all JSB pellets.  

Wonder if Air Arms will also switch as they come out of the same factory and any other brands such as FAP and Weihrauch although I think these are already.

YAHOOOOOOO

Phil

• Like 1

Be lovely if they did phil. That way i wont have to try and find the inevitable lead confetti that showers first my face then the forest floor when trying to open the tin one handed in a rush?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
22 hours ago, philpot said:

Just been reading a review on Airgun Nation magazine regarding Hades .25 pellets and in that review, it stated that the factory were switching their tins from push on lids to screw top tins and this will apply to all JSB pellets.  

Wonder if Air Arms will also switch as they come out of the same factory and any other brands such as FAP and Weihrauch although I think these are already.

YAHOOOOOOO

Phil

About bloody time. It seems that mainly the cheapo pellets come with screw tops, most of the best pellets come with those push on crappy lids. The times I’ve tipped them only for the lid to come off and pellets go all over the floor etc. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

About bloody time. It seems that mainly the cheapo pellets come with screw tops, most of the best pellets come with those push on crappy lids. The times I’ve tipped them only for the lid to come off and pellets go all over the floor etc. 

TIME TO PLAY 500 PICK UP LOL

• Haha 3
On 31/05/2020 at 21:55, mattwhite said:

Be lovely if they did phil. That way i wont have to try and find the inevitable lead confetti that showers first my face then the forest floor when trying to open the tin one handed in a rush?

So it's not just me then ??

• Haha 2