Turning in to a beauty let’s see some more bedlington xs

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In her prime; Now almost 15; Cheers.

Here’s mine 8 years old now and pretty much retired with Arthritis and a supposedly dickie heart. Bedlington Bull Greyhound, decent enough in his day and still has a fantastic nose on him. The picture

my old beddy bull grey bitch 23tts...loved teeth and could fill a freezer, could turn her hand to anything you showed her... had some serious stamina for a small bitch?

Posted Images

loving mine she loves the lamp thought she’d be slower than she is being a stocky type but seems to get a move on an be accounting for her self very well so far she’s a pleasure to own an run fits in to family like well she’s a proper little jackal an Hyde type if it involves killing she’s game if it involves chilling in front of the log burner she’s game 

91407E89-E2F4-46F4-8AE1-77DE9D1B3C9E.jpeg

D017E323-1039-487B-9DCE-23E621137949.jpeg

• Like 8
30 minutes ago, poxon said:

loving mine she loves the lamp thought she’d be slower than she is being a stocky type but seems to get a move on an be accounting for her self very well so far she’s a pleasure to own an run fits in to family like well she’s a proper little jackal an Hyde type if it involves killing she’s game if it involves chilling in front of the log burner she’s game 

91407E89-E2F4-46F4-8AE1-77DE9D1B3C9E.jpeg

D017E323-1039-487B-9DCE-23E621137949.jpeg

Nice mate. Looks more beddy there. 

Interesting about the speed, all my heavier built dogs have been faster than the slighter built ones.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Interesting about the speed, all my heavier built dogs have been faster than the slighter built ones.

She’s levelling out nice.

I wasn’t expecting this one to be as fast as she is due to more base blood in there but seems fast enough for round here

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

like sprinters mate built like brick shxxt houses, marathon men skinny as fxxck. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jpt said:

Was this the bitch you had from John in Neath?

I had one out of the same litter as you years ago.

She was a brilliant lurcher, how did yours turn out?

?

Yes mate the bitch and the red dog were out of the same litter as yours. I couldn't have been more pleased with my pair as they did everything I wanted and a fair bit more! The bitch John kept back was as good a lamper as I've seen. Really glad yours did well for you too ?