Turning in to a beauty let’s see some more bedlington xs

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 16:04, scutty96 said:

Bedlington x deerhound greyhound

E8D95188-61C3-4B1A-BE20-4F9BC8F42153.jpeg

FED06843-8CCC-4E8D-81D7-41DEF939B307.jpeg

scutty is  your bitch half bedlington quarter deerhound quarter greyhound, always surprised grey,deer,beddy mix wasn't more popular and how do you rate this cross, like her btw.

• Like 1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In her prime; Now almost 15; Cheers.

Here’s mine 8 years old now and pretty much retired with Arthritis and a supposedly dickie heart. Bedlington Bull Greyhound, decent enough in his day and still has a fantastic nose on him. The picture

my old beddy bull grey bitch 23tts...loved teeth and could fill a freezer, could turn her hand to anything you showed her... had some serious stamina for a small bitch?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

A good little un will always beat a good big un 

That sounds the most strangest saying I’ve ever heard neck If both big an small are good how can they be beat by one another Because there both good??‍♂️they can only be let down by inferior dogs at there chosen sport an how there worked to that sport. I like the saying a good little un is far more restrictive than a good big un I suppose what it comes down to what you class as good for the method of sport you Do on the land you run 

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Put one of these over a pure Bedlington, and we might just start to get Bedlingtons back to the way they should be ! LOL !

image.jpg.c8fc75a0f5eab6fc5fa436d728cdc63c.jpg

Cheers.

Bedingtons with even longer legs ?? They were earth dogs so cant see bunging lurcher in the mix helping in anyway ??

1 hour ago, poxon said:

That sounds the most strangest saying I’ve ever heard neck If both big an small are good how can they be beat by one another Because there both good??‍♂️they can only be let down by inferior dogs at there chosen sport an how there worked to that sport. I like the saying a good little un is far more restrictive than a good big un I suppose what it comes down to what you class as good for the method of sport you Do on the land you run 

It  meks sense if your talking about fannies 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

It  meks sense if your talking about fannies 

It makes sense in the fact one can’t be compared to another  Even if we’re taking fannys? ?? 

F375C069-4B13-436D-B254-19E9554D2198.png.4f2d600c9e6cdbb112037da9ff6c9011.pngbest all round dog I’ve had don’t really take photos but this dog will have a go at anything and fit we’re any terrier can had some fun with it so far not one for taking photos but I will this season had a few good digs with the dog sound for what I want only thing is it’s a bit head strong  and as a marking dog it’s bang on never let me down will ferret all day not the fastest but does it’s job 

EEBC3996-CBB2-40F4-BB84-063C02A88C25.jpeg

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

F375C069-4B13-436D-B254-19E9554D2198.png.4f2d600c9e6cdbb112037da9ff6c9011.pngbest all round dog I’ve had don’t really take photos but this dog will have a go at anything and fit we’re any terrier can had some fun with it so far not one for taking photos but I will this season had a few good digs with the dog sound for what I want only thing is it’s a bit head strong  and as a marking dog it’s bang on never let me down will ferret all day not the fastest but does it’s job 

EEBC3996-CBB2-40F4-BB84-063C02A88C25.jpeg

Looks a lot of fun, he beddy whippet 1st cross?