Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no ? are you mad ? 

i’ll  let pups get them up from young until the first season starts after the first season they will be october until last week a febuary 

Dont like going to the end February on the foxes, may be different with hares but it just doesn't sit right with me, most foot packs round me hunt on till the 17th of March but I'm well finished by that time. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Dont like going to the end February on the foxes, may be different with hares but it just doesn't sit right with me, most foot packs round me hunt on till the 17th of March but I'm well finished by that time. 

April is normal here

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

ye mate i’ll normally go up until the end of the 3rd week a feb 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, mC HULL said:

similar to the men with whippets here don’t want to run em at the strongest even doubled up ? 

id worry i was doubling up before i worried they might be breeding soon ? 

how anyone can think there been sporting running doubled is a joke in it’s self ? 

i asked me pal today why he doesn’t double up all the time he said it’s because there would be nothing left be a few bends at most not very sporting  ? D8D76C66-F7BB-48B0-B62A-2B09CE75D709.jpeg.a8319782eb36b6e532dc07cf0ddb87e9.jpeg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I always think a little that can nobble a few is nicer than some gret thing all being equal

U feel 

if they can kill em big small doesn’t matter to me mate but that big white un has speed and great mouth mate he’s about 27tts the black butch about 23 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i asked me pal today why he doesn’t double up all the time he said it’s because there would be nothing left be a few bends at most not very sporting  ? D8D76C66-F7BB-48B0-B62A-2B09CE75D709.jpeg.a8319782eb36b6e532dc07cf0ddb87e9.jpeg

no good wearing all that camo gear then having a great fat albino head..

lol

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no good wearing all that camo gear then having a great fat albino head..

lol

what i said to the silly f****r all the gear no idea we’re not going fishing ? you know them  x squaddies not the brightest as i’ve said before ? ? 

my heads bigger like and going silver ? 

Edited by mC HULL
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what i said to the silly f****r all the gear no idea we’re not going fishing ? you know them  x squaddies not the brightest as i’ve said before ? ? 

my heads bigger like and going silver ? 

thought it was you mC ....going for the real slim shady look..lol

• Haha 1