Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Portugal,  the iberian hare knows where it going and doesn't feck about. 

Like I said on the other place sandy nothing wrong with that hare but them dogs make it look better than it is.

Can you imagine if that was over here hare would end up in next county let alone next village.

A hare will only run as fast as its pushed those dogs had no control over it whatsoever allowing the hare to control everything, it would be quite difficult to have a run like that over here mate no matter what the land?

Also it was a bolty hare not a Mr right, 2 mins n he was done..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Yeah it brings some heat like ? wanted in 12 counties ?? be good to see it run against some these super dogs like MC hulls, atb A-t

no bother mate let’s go back end a december beginning a jan ?

no racing though get in contact with gl or sandy for that 

single handed best a 3 ? 

lovely looker mate my type a dog that ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Black neck said:

Get on wi it u big jessy

what i was saying to me pal i’m perking up now made covid seem like a little head cold ? coughing that hard your spewing wrenching for an hour headache rolling about the next 2 then repeat 

never seen me six pack in me life but it’s there i’m in agony with it ever time a try and cough ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

what i was saying to me pal i’m perking up now made covid seem like a little head cold ? coughing that hard your spewing wrenching for an hour headache rolling about the next 2 then repeat 

never seen me six pack in me life but it’s there i’m in agony with it ever time a try and cough ? 

When your out with AT you can slip ya dawg nip up kfc then Mac d,s and get back in time see ya fluffy put first bend into hare lololol