Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

23 minutes ago, dodger said:

Heard good things about the sandman dog bred off that sonny n a John Lennon bitch supposed to be strong type n good at his job has anyone used him. 

jucklers pup is off sandman litter brother i think dodger 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

There is a few clips of him on YouTube looks a good dog must be one of the best pures about at the moment 

I had a photo sent of him earlier but iv forgotten how to upload on here looks a nice well put together dog. 

14 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Brace of pure bred working whippets of Bobzas available if anybody wants that type, wish I was in a position to take one myself, this man lives for his dogs, and has produced some top pups whether pure bred working bred whippets, or strong saluki bred stock

Mchull is the man for one of them 

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Brace of pure bred working whippets of Bobzas available if anybody wants that type, wish I was in a position to take one myself, this man lives for his dogs, and has produced some top pups whether pure bred working bred whippets, or strong saluki bred stock

That the fella that bred a litter of  saluki whippets a few year back how did they do.. 

Do you think that,if the saluki had never been  brought over here...then it wouldn't have attracted the f***ing clowns,that threaten,steal act a cock in general and we may still have been able to spin a few???