Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

On 29/05/2020 at 22:54, mC HULL said:

How many whippets can kill a hare regular lol try getting a whippet and running hares the rag and bone man never be without a new dog lol you’d be giving him a new one every time you went out lol

I seen whippets kill 3 from 4 how does that sit with you eh ? Fk what u seen I been ther I’ve owned a run pre ban whippets kill thru yr so that blows your whippet theory apart ? wat u know u seen on top tier whippers u could write on a penny black z?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

I seen whippets kill 3 from 4 how does that sit with you eh ? 

as we know there’s hare then there’s hares mate good going early season double figures can be achieved in the dead a winter on the slop a strong un  one is a greater achievement 

how does that sit with thee 

Just now, mC HULL said:

as we know there’s hare then there’s hares mate good going early season double figures can be achieved in the dead a winter on the slop a strong un  one is a greater achievement 

how does that sit with thee 

Basically you not seen a top conditioned whippet or whippets but I have and that’s where it ends ?

as we know there’s hare then there’s hares///  oh yes but i   ran ground legally after the greys and after the all breeds and after the Sal x and we still had sport on the best running ground I know it pains ya but it was brilliant ? 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Basically you not seen a top conditioned whippet or whippets but I have and that’s where it ends ?

please gl show me one just one i’ll show you land january  with strong hares you show me a top conditioned whippet it will need to be aswell because they won’t fold under 4 mins for any dog ? 

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

please gl show me one just one i’ll show you land january  with strong hares you show me a top conditioned whippet it will need to be aswell because they won’t fold under 4 mins for any dog ? 

Lol I done with that game yep I keep a few dogs but it’s over last girl I pts would have blown you away she be all over em like a rash  would have made you think twice  she wer 20lb and 17 TTS. Would have have been working them while yours wer moving up gears ? but you not seen I’ve seen coursed thousands so I can judge you can guess lol 

74174037-05D3-4671-9101-046BF0897FE2.jpeg

7B38B98D-9EB5-45CD-AE97-E888EAEDE7A8.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 10
9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol I done with that game yep I keep a few dogs but it’s over last girl I pts would have blown you away she be all over em like a rash  would have made you think twice  she wer 20lb and 17 TTS. Would have have been working them while yours wer moving up gears ? but you not seen I’ve seen coursed thousands so I can judge you can guess lol 

74174037-05D3-4671-9101-046BF0897FE2.jpeg

tidy bitch gl she the best you had ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

tidy bitch gl she the best you had ?

She sure was a one off I got her sister’s offspring and lower but they not in her league I’d hav no prob putting her in deep end she make yer hair stand on end 

Edited by green lurchers
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

She sure was a one off I got her sister’s offspring and lower but they not in her league I’d hav no prob putting her in deep end she make yer hair stand on end 

only a little bitch aswell punching well above her weight ?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

only a little bitch aswell punching well above her weight ?

She was a bitch that over excelled she killed enough to make you happy and when she passed I was done with the game and a great game it was and then it was banned it’s all history now you can’t run against to see wats infront of wat so it’s over 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
33 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

She was a bitch that over excelled she killed enough to make you happy and when she passed I was done with the game and a great game it was and then it was banned it’s all history now you can’t run against to see wats infront of wat so it’s over 

you not enjoy going out running them gl even though comps etc stopped 

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I seen whippets kill 3 from 4 how does that sit with you eh ? Fk what u seen I been ther I’ve owned a run pre ban whippets kill thru yr so that blows your whippet theory apart ? wat u know u seen on top tier whippers u could write on a penny black z?

I need say NO MORE!!

And that is the TRUTH, Magoo.  Believe it or not.

NOT, in your case, because ONLY skulkiKI bred dogs can kill hares, in your opinion, sad TWAT.

?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I need say NO MORE!!

And that is the TRUTH, Magoo.  Believe it or not.

NOT, in your case, because ONLY skulkiKI bred dogs can kill hares, in your opinion, sad TWAT.

?

you ever had a running dog shaark ?

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you ever had a running dog shaark ?

Hmm once or twice.  BUT they didn't need 2 1/2 miles of slop to kill their quarry.

Actually, NOWHERE NEAR 2 1/2 miles to kill their quarry.

You definetely have SLOW ,, mediocre dogs, Magoo.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2