Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

2 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Couple Facebook groups I’m on with “real dog men” the new fads trotting the dogs out while there on electric scooters fantastic 

Probably own the scooter longer than the dog 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Black neck said:

Probably own the scooter longer than the dog 

Scooter will be on a 1-14 raffle for 15£ a number and dog will be up free to good home 3/3 new postcode wanted does all game age 11 month 3 previous owners 

I’d rather put a dog away myself and be happily squared of in my own mind rather than not know where it’s gone after that buyer sells it on as next YouTube sensation

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Feck walking.....B03EFFEA-F06D-4018-9AC9-FDD937219F10.jpeg.bf812094f52f704af93b7dbc963aa53b.jpeg

been just lead walking  me older dogs  pups chase each other about none stop but the dog hunting up abit now 

i’ll get bike out for 6 week middle august for older ones 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Scooter will be on a 1-14 raffle for 15£ a number and dog will be up free to good home 3/3 new postcode wanted does all game age 11 month 3 previous owners 

I’d rather put a dog away myself and be happily squared of in my own mind rather than not know where it’s gone after that buyer sells it on as next YouTube sensation

Yeah but we all need some cash and someone gorra pay

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen a video of this one jumping out the back of a van in Essex,nice looking animal ,black and tan,next video was of it tied into another runner so I guess the lads aren’t fecking about with there investment,just recently had read this thread and the knowledge on here makes it a good read,figured a few may have seen them or worked them,it’s interesting that DNA.profile has them as separate breed from Salukis,or have I just swallowed the sales pitch ?atb

Certainly not trying to muddy the waters of an outstanding thread,just understand there trying to get the breed international recognition and sounds like a more robust Saluki type,my knowledge of lurchers consists of what I’ve read on here..help? and personally I own two terriers but may add a whippet or something due to the ever increasing cost of meat?

18 minutes ago, JMc said:

Cheers Blackneck,just you that’s heard about them,rare…

Been plenty of talk about them on here in the past.

A Scottish saluki fella who was on here had a tazi bitch and tazi/salukis, think other members might of got a pup or two?