Pure beeds where would you be without them ?

2 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

First honest saluki owner comment on here ??

only the best a dogs have what it takes in the slop them in your avatar wouldnt put two bends in ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

only the best a dogs have what it takes in the slop them in your avatar wouldnt put two bends in ? 

We love a bit of slop ? you better lose some weight or the slop is going to kill u ffs ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

We love a bit of slop ? you better lose some weight or the slop is going to kill u ffs ?

? he your coursing partner ron white feet and cold feet ? what a team ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i know your going to have to show me how to drive the land and throw the dogs out ron ? 

Who drives the land ?  Not wonder you like coursing dogs and 8 min courses , it’s because you can have a rest as your blowing out ur arse on the slop ?

• Haha 7
3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Who drives the land ?  Not wonder you like coursing dogs and 8 min courses , it’s because you can have a rest as your blowing out ur arse on the slop ?

? we could always have a wager 

i can take you to land one run then see who gets back to the motor with no help me or your dog ? 

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? we could always have a wager 

i can take you to land one run then see who gets back to the motor with no help me or your dog ? 

Don’t be fooled , my dogs are no day time dogs but they wouldn’t jack , where I think I could easy jack u on a good walk , and don’t say I couldn’t as believe me with out giving too much away and those who do know me on here …I could ??

Any way enough of this silly wager / challenge talk in the spring and have a cider or in your case a Diet Coke ? 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 4
35 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Don’t be fooled , my dogs are no day time dogs but they wouldn’t jack , where I think I could easy jack u on a good walk , and don’t say I couldn’t as believe me with out giving too much away and those who do know me on here …I could ??

Any way enough of this silly wager / challenge talk in the spring and have a cider or in your case a Diet Coke ? 

? 

diet coke fizzy mate i’m on water ? 

• Like 1

D2F4B593-ABEE-40EF-AB41-37E3E7D06366.png.1835f9d52a34e1bee08b292052b654c2.pngabout 4 hour or more walking aswell now ron everyday ? this un hunting up like it’s had a few lines now keen as out had a few bits up serious gears smoke ballyreagen bob over 6 bends only 10 month old ?roll on season 

Edited by mC HULL
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

D2F4B593-ABEE-40EF-AB41-37E3E7D06366.png.1835f9d52a34e1bee08b292052b654c2.pngabout 4 hour or more walking aswell now ron everyday ? this un hunting up like it’s had a few lines now keen as out had a few bits up serious gears smoke ballyreagen bob over 6 bends only 10 month old ?roll on season 

I run 30.miles a day before and after work wi few bags a cement tucked in me grippers for good measure ,keeps um ticking over

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

X marine/ sas / ninja ?