How they change from pup to adult

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Sorry to keep chiming in but I think there was three litters. Bill (A P) X Della Russ, then mother son with fiddled papers, then mother son with correct papers

Not sure you could be right, but I thought they fiddled the papers because under kc rules you cannot register a mother x son mating

17 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Not sure you could be right, but I thought they fiddled the papers because under kc rules you cannot register a mother x son mating

They could back then ?

But rules have changed one other in there on a lot of KC parers is amazing Pharo put down as John lennons dog I would not say no more don't want to upset anyone's papers ?

Papers don't matter as you know Jamie bodies on ground does and that's all that needs to replicate ?

It's good to know though  i agree ??

10 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

They could back then ?

But rules have changed one other in there on a lot of KC parers is amazing Pharo put down as John lennons dog I would not say no more don't want to upset anyone's papers ?

Papers don't matter as you know Jamie bodies on ground does and that's all that needs to replicate ?

? I’m not Jamie he is a mate of mine 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Don't know what she was playing at, to close when they are inbred anyway, remember some had bendy legs. she was also breeding saluki X husky

8 hours ago, juckler123 said:

They could back then ?

Folk are better off knowing, it's on here anyway. Shady Mist on paper is sired by Sylvandale Shamir but apparently it was really Amazing Ali ??‍♂️

• Like 1

Bendy legs could have been a calcium issue not inbreeding seen a lot of close bred stuff over the years and prefer tight bred to outcrosses when it comes down to it with all respect ?

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

? I’m not Jamie he is a mate of mine 

He did right by the bitch putting her to buddy they clicked and I wonder how many Peds in the middle East have Lenny and Lacey in them by now if what I was told was true ?

Edited by juckler123
18 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

He did right by the bitch putting her to buddy they clicked and I wonder how many Peds in the middle East have Lenny in them by now if what I was told was true ?

? I bred the buddy x saluki litter not Jamie, the bitch I kept from a pup called Lacey was a very good bitch, she ended up over there 2, I think Lenny and Lacey sat next to each other on the plane ride over ?? yea I think many of the salukis over there will have there blood in now 

1 hour ago, juckler123 said:

Bendy legs could have been a calcium issue not inbreeding seen a lot of close bred stuff over the years and prefer tight bred to outcrosses when it comes down to it with all respect ?

Could be, but it seems to be in them, been others in different litters from the same line/family. Other probs as well. Not crabbing them by the way?

PUPS TO ADULTS ?

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

? I bred the buddy x saluki litter not Jamie, the bitch I kept from a pup called Lacey was a very good bitch, she ended up over there 2, I think Lenny and Lacey sat next to each other on the plane ride over ?? yea I think many of the salukis over there will have there blood in now 

Won't hurt em for sure ?

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Could be, but it seems to be in them, been others in different litters from the same line/family. Other probs as well. Not crabbing them by the way?

PUPS TO ADULTS ?

I hear you pal I seen all sorts of things including sudden death in show lines only thing I've seen in coursing bred stock is lack of stay when too fast and in wrong hands pups to adults indeed ?

I always test the adults I reckon that straightens most things out on the worry of what is what 

After a good few seasons out if they survive then they get bred no other way imho ??

• Like 1