• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, OneManAndHisDog said:

My Collie x

C450B326-3CCF-4859-80BA-569A250354EA.jpeg

3EEF49B3-63ED-4219-BF13-17F316CC209F.jpeg

Bless ya pal is the hound first cross them ears are screaming maybe ?

Looks a top sort especially on land you hunt I bet no marks on them shushies and I bet everything is marked we hen at home and on those dry stoned walls lol

Reflecting back is fun all that expectation when it comes to fruition it's the name of the game lol thank you ?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

He's double bred Khan pal from dream girl sister to judy the three legged bitch to khan and a  khan x Asha sire..

still a pup but ready for this year I kept his sire and dam pal and didn't breed em till they were tested but he has a lot to prove early signs are good but I reckon he will keep me happy fingers crossed  ?

Ah yea I remember now I asked you about the parents last year, he will be triple Khan bred then really because if I remember rightly my 3 legs bitch was out of bill which was khans brother, well that’s what the papers said anyway but I found out after they had fiddled the papers and the father to 3 legs was really out of bill (khans bro) put to Della russ then that dog put back to Della russ so 3 legs was from a mother x son mating ?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Footballer of the year ?

Thanks for sharing that lad has presence ❤️

Thanks mate. Yeah he's a lovely dog, growing all the time. Like I said he's only 5 1/2 months and he's already over 25 TTS. Be interesting what height/ weight he gets to.

• Like 1

A million percent yes on on papers not right it's Jamie isn't it ?

You know the score pal you are a hundred percent right  had crack with Tom on Pedigrees for ages as he rated Judy one of best in uk ?

My old bitches ped was what I thought correct I didn't KC pups nor would ever same as you i Bet no need carrying on lies on paper ?

Edited by juckler123
12 minutes ago, Harrial2 said:

Thanks mate. Yeah he's a lovely dog, growing all the time. Like I said he's only 5 1/2 months and he's already over 25 TTS. Be interesting what height/ weight he gets to.

He got best home pal can see he's switched on will look forward to see him get there ?

Put plenty to bed that girl I brought her up carrying kittens ?

Butchers were getting well fussy on dogged rabbits ?

I can honestly say she killed more out the beam than in it I did good numbers with her on the derbyshire peaks and she kept me in coin during hard times ?

• Like 1

Sorry to keep chiming in but I think there was three litters. Bill (A P) X Della Russ, then mother son with fiddled papers, then mother son with correct 'ish' papers

Edited by Gilbey