What dogs everyone running this coming season

13 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Nice , How'd you rate the deer/grey?

It’s not really a ferreting dog but it does come along with us it was a Pain in the arse to break to ferrets took months from been a few week old wasn’t nasty just tried to pick them up in his mouth until he got a good bite and that’s sorted that issue stays well clear now 

• Like 1

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just this old gal... Be 8yr old this July. Still life in the old dog yet..... I hope ?

I’ll be bringing this bitch she’s lurcher to lurcher bred out of some of my own gear to anther persons bedlington hybrid gear she’s predominantly bedlington greyhound in her make up On both sides of t

like the whippet. Got the old trusty 6 year old saluki collie grey x grew who still has plenty of life in him yet and bringing on my young bitch who is 14 months. Collie,saluki, bull, grey. No exact p

Posted Images

On 01/09/2020 at 14:12, poxon said:

Started bringing this young bitch on she’s had a few trips out she’s doing well so far I can see real potential there it’s no Purdue's progress bull shit magic from the off she has a tendency to start to try an hunt up if she has a miss but she will get there once she fully figures out the lamp crack 

32D09624-8FA0-4995-8312-0EB566A222AD.jpeg

Starting to figure the lamp out now watches the beam I like her running style she’s not the fastest dog I’ve run but I wanted a more sturdy type rather than a racey type but definitely got a decent running style Pretty aggressive style I like it think me an her will enjoy a hopefully long career together hope I can keep putting gear her way to keep pushing forward 

• Like 3

About 12 months old now

Improving every time. Picked up a bunch on the lamp and doesnt mind a bit of ferreting. Broke to sheep, cattle and poultry. Just cant seem to shift his attention from the roos during the day. Doesnt look at them on the lamp though

20201003_130414.jpg.f50978a8eae077cf7810694590b889eb.jpg

• Like 5