What dogs everyone running this coming season

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just this old gal... Be 8yr old this July. Still life in the old dog yet..... I hope ?

I’ll be bringing this bitch she’s lurcher to lurcher bred out of some of my own gear to anther persons bedlington hybrid gear she’s predominantly bedlington greyhound in her make up On both sides of t

like the whippet. Got the old trusty 6 year old saluki collie grey x grew who still has plenty of life in him yet and bringing on my young bitch who is 14 months. Collie,saluki, bull, grey. No exact p

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Northern Rock said:

These two for this season, need some refreshing on the lamp but fingers crossed they get plenty of opportunity 

DSC00463hahah.jpg

Smart looking dogs mate the one on the left takes my eye ??Take it there both related what’s there breeding?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Northern Rock said:

These two for this season, need some refreshing on the lamp but fingers crossed they get plenty of opportunity 

DSC00463hahah.jpg

Dogs looking good, mate ! 

Was hoping you'd get up here for a run out this season but the lockdown just got worse !

Cheers.