What dogs everyone running this coming season

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just this old gal... Be 8yr old this July. Still life in the old dog yet..... I hope ?

I’ll be bringing this bitch she’s lurcher to lurcher bred out of some of my own gear to anther persons bedlington hybrid gear she’s predominantly bedlington greyhound in her make up On both sides of t

like the whippet. Got the old trusty 6 year old saluki collie grey x grew who still has plenty of life in him yet and bringing on my young bitch who is 14 months. Collie,saluki, bull, grey. No exact p

Posted Images

On 29/05/2020 at 07:50, Saltmoon said:

Both looking well mate glad it was just a faze for the young un  he sounds like he has all the makings to be a decent dog pal but big dog still looks the bollocks every time ??

Yeah the big dogs been a great dog for me so hoping the young gun carries on as he was and that him running home was just one of them things I’ll always look back on and wander why. Was down your sort of way this weekend. Never had the muts but was at a friends families in Tredegar Cornwall. Them big open fields look very inviting to me and would love to see the big dog run on something like that as that’s when I think he’d be at his best once’s he’s opened up. Not the biggest fields round by us but when we do travel out a bit he seems to do well on the bigger land but what I’ve been seeing down there looks great. Atb Igz

• Like 1

Looking forward  to running   dog on the left (kong ) and the bitch on the right (sky ) the old lad in the middle is more aless retired  il use him for cover . Both  from him son and daughter  different  dam. 

20200601_203810.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

whats the cattle dog x like to hunt mate...?

I haven’t had her long bought her for my 11yr old boy for lamping bunnies but she will put her nose down on them in day & been worked around nets like but I’m hoping she’ll hunt mate she’s still young so still plenty of time to bring her on but no dramas if she don’t she’s hear to make my boy happy when I take him out on the lamp mate ?? atb cbx

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chrisbullx said:

I haven’t had her long bought her for my 11yr old boy for lamping bunnies but she will put her nose down on them in day & been worked around nets like but I’m hoping she’ll hunt mate she’s still young so still plenty of time to bring her on but no dramas if she don’t she’s hear to make my boy happy when I take him out on the lamp mate ?? atb cbx

Some of these kelpie and cattle dog crosses are catching my eye in recent years. That's a nicely built, purposeful looking bitch ?

• Like 1