What dogs everyone running this coming season

32 minutes ago, Declan. said:

5 now! Hoping this is the season he starts coming back to me instead of hunting up the next county ???

164609FF-92FC-440D-B2CA-DFE2D8DF785F.jpeg

cracking looking dog him declan always admired him ....hes always in good nic wouldnt want him swinging on the end of your nose eh

• Like 1

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just this old gal... Be 8yr old this July. Still life in the old dog yet..... I hope ?

I’ll be bringing this bitch she’s lurcher to lurcher bred out of some of my own gear to anther persons bedlington hybrid gear she’s predominantly bedlington greyhound in her make up On both sides of t

like the whippet. Got the old trusty 6 year old saluki collie grey x grew who still has plenty of life in him yet and bringing on my young bitch who is 14 months. Collie,saluki, bull, grey. No exact p

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

cracking looking dog him declan always admired him ....hes always in good nic wouldnt want him swinging on the end of your nose eh

Haha cheers mate, he’s pretty easy to keep in shape tbf must have good genes! ?? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Declan. said:

5 now! Hoping this is the season he starts coming back to me instead of hunting up the next county ???

164609FF-92FC-440D-B2CA-DFE2D8DF785F.jpeg

Cracking looking dog declan??He’s not that bad Dec honestly I’ve seen worse a lot worse!!! I think I told you about it before ain’t I? He’s just keen an that’s proof with what your dog does Your dog does well mate . lookIng forward to this season we’re have to get at it if ya fancy it? Soon as the crops are down an nights draw in I’ve got swift to bring on I wanna try an put a lot her way If I can

44 minutes ago, poxon said:

Cracking looking dog declan??He’s not that bad Dec honestly I’ve seen worse a lot worse!!! I think I told you about it before ain’t I? He’s just keen an that’s proof with what your dog does Your dog does well mate . lookIng forward to this season we’re have to get at it if ya fancy it? Soon as the crops are down an nights draw in I’ve got swift to bring on I wanna try an put a lot her way If I can

Haha he’s just a c**t but we’re used to it now ? yeah mate feels ages away yet though don’t it! Yeah mate 100% just give us a message and I’ll be there ??

3 minutes ago, Declan. said:

Haha he’s just a c**t but we’re used to it now ? yeah mate feels ages away yet though don’t it! Yeah mate 100% just give us a message and I’ll be there ??

It does feel like ages but not that long mate tbh. Yeah will do mate ??

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's out of a bitch from a nother bitch i had an bred that goes back to roxy & Dan she's now 6. Makes me feel old thinking it's 6 years ago since I bred the bitch 

That's the grandmother and the dam to him is the bitch thats between her legs who's just gone 6 years old.  I had loads of  pictures on my old phone that  didn't store to sim ? She turned into a Proper nice looking bitch the dam to the dog I've got now. All 3 pups turned into proper killing machine's not one of them didn't make the grade both top pups are dog's one went down south and other up north. 

Screenshot_2020-04-04-12-29-06.png

• Like 3

For any one who's got some pups on or having a litter get your bitch bedded down on a old nice thick winter horse rug can't beat them for comfort only down fall you'll have to take them to a local  lundraet when washing but last a life time guys 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

For any one who's got some pups on or having a litter get your bitch bedded down on a old nice thick winter horse rug can't beat them for comfort only down fall you'll have to take them to a local  lundraet when washing but last a life time guys 

Haha the mrs took my muts beds to the launrette once loaded the machine started it up ? Then looks up to see big sign saying no pet.blankets ? Lol i bet the next poor. Bugger to use the w machine had itchy undies ? ? 

• Haha 3