Sign in to follow this  
baker boy

Minneapolis Burning

12 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Edward Colston statue in Bristol torn down and thrown into the docks by BLM yobs.

Bristols mayor supports the act.

Avon and Somerset police make the decision to do absolutely f**k all about it - no shit, they actually decided to stand aside and let the mob rule.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-bristol-52962356

It's 1 little step in erasing our past history..

Mayor Marvin Rees said he felt no "sense of loss" after the controversial bronze statue of Edward Colston was pulled down and thrown into the harbour by protesters on Sunday.

But Prime Minister Boris Johnson described it as a "criminal act".

Avon and Somerset Police said a decision was taken not to intervene.

Meanwhile at the cenotaph yesterday.

20200608_124203.png.366ee1fec53c5f73bcac8460b891a111.png

31 minutes ago, king said:

Mayor Marvin Rees said he felt no "sense of loss" after the controversial bronze statue of Edward Colston was pulled down and thrown into the harbour by protesters on Sunday.

Let's be honest, there should be Guardsmen on that job 24/7 as a matter of honour. In fact f**k it, I'd have a mob of Paras.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Anybody caught looting, rioting, beating shopkeepers to death, defacing war memorials, snp/labour members, black, paki, chink, gay, weirdo,pedo, animal rights wing nuts, should all be shot on site for they are the ones causing all this disturbance. Other than that this whole blm shite has been hijacked by the leftards and liberals as usual, now it’s trumps fault, oh ffs we’ve burnt that one out, no wait it’s boris’s fault, oh wait it can’t be for we’re already blaming him on the covid19, then it’s that f***ing Russians fault, mr Smirnoff 

On 28/05/2020 at 17:29, Wolfdog91 said:

O boy this is gonna be a good thread I can tell already, where's my popcorn ?

I was in minnieapolis yrs ago, beautiful place, however wolfdog, why do the blacks wreck an destroy everywhere they live??? Seems like they’re on the road to ruin in every country they live in, they never wonder why nobody in their right mind ever wants to invest in their communities? For watching this BLM crap, is like watching the chimpanzee gangs that just go out to terrorise the other monkeys and hunt them down in the jungle, and no not saying yous are chimps, just the squealing, hysterical revert back to feral behaviour that’s strong in the African genes. And I’ve no love for the police either, but what’s worse is the white scum who are so full of self haterid that need culling

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, king said:

Screenshot_20200608-165722.png

Edited by Blackmag

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Let's be honest, there should be Guardsmen on that job 24/7 as a matter of honour. In fact f**k it, I'd have a mob of Paras.

When I saw that fuka on the cenotaph, I said to my missus a sniper should have took the cvnt out !

There should be a squad around major monuments with fixed bayonets, with orders to advance if these scum cross a line !

Cheers.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When I saw that fuka on the cenotaph, I said to my missus a sniper should have took the cvnt out !

There should be a squad around major monuments with fixed bayonets, with orders to advance if these scum cross a line !

Cheers.

These days the government would rather just clean up the vandalism than protect it in the first place. Any patriot watching that desecration would have gone mental. Imagine what a pair of Guardsmen would’ve done... the Gov just don’t want the media carnage unfortunately.

Some sites are beyond reproach. Memorials should be one. 

19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Dig up the ak's and send them to their maker😉seriously some old heads won't be having  that... ⚰️

This "disturbance" has happened in a satellite town a few miles outside the city, if this bunch think they could get away that up the northside or over in the south side or god forbid Mahon, then they won't make it out in one piece, guaranteed, ask Mighty Celt the odds of them surviving such an attack in his neighbourhood, slim to none I'd say

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Without looking it up , the debasement of national cultural type furniture eg statues is against the Geneva convention . 

Its a genocide of pride and culture. 

To br honest what can you do about it ? 

Look at what they did to tommy Robinson , the average working lad had enough on his plate without worrying about what’s happening . 

Ive spent too long in my phone last few days getting more and more despaired at what I’m seeing happen . 

People have died for that flag . And continue to endure hardships with that on their arm . 

I have a subdued union flag on my helmet and body armour , I took them off today . From now on when I wear it , I’ll be about my friends and family  the wider uk can burn in its own mAking 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

This "disturbance" has happened in a satellite town a few miles outside the city, if this bunch think they could get away that up the northside or over in the south side or god forbid Mahon, then they won't make it out in one piece, guaranteed, ask Mighty Celt the odds of them surviving such an attack in his neighbourhood, slim to none I'd say

Id genuinely like to see that 

39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Without looking it up , the debasement of national cultural type furniture eg statues is against the Geneva convention . 

Its a genocide of pride and culture. 

To br honest what can you do about it ? 

Look at what they did to tommy Robinson , the average working lad had enough on his plate without worrying about what’s happening . 

Ive spent too long in my phone last few days getting more and more despaired at what I’m seeing happen . 

People have died for that flag . And continue to endure hardships with that on their arm . 

I have a subdued union flag on my helmet and body armour , I took them off today . From now on when I wear it , I’ll be about my friends and family  the wider uk can burn in its own mAking 

Sorry it's come to this for you stiffmeister, it's soul destroying to see your country been ran down for the sake of other  nations wants 

Atb j 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Screenshot_20200608-165722.png

Should be plenty of fun down there next weekend then.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, king said:

Should be plenty of fun down there next weekend then.

What are the police going to do, they were running from blm and antifa last weekend, bet they'll be siding with them this coming weekend

• Like 5