1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

My pal said the van was rocking lol. Opened back door of van and it wasn't a nice sight think he'd had them together a few years tho laid back she was for a pit. He was telling me she was a good retriever too when out shooting on lakes for ducks. Would swim out and could go under water. At the time I didn't know anything about the bull not like that anyway mate clever dogs 

I would have shot the cnt but not going to get in the position to,I'll "keep em separated"as the song goes lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on September....my bitch and a mates young dog....1st x's...

Very like mine... Did they come from the North by any chance? 

Rolo today 

Posted Images

Just now, Aussie Whip said:

I would have shot the cnt but not going to get in the position to,I'll "keep em separated"as the song goes lol.

He had her put to sleep gutted him nearly broke him and there lass up over it that because whippet was her dog and she risked putting her in an said she'll be fine lol. Like a said few years theyd lived together the dogs just caught her on a bad day ffs lol. Could be something so stupid like bull stood up an stud on whippets leg when laying down in back of motor so whippets showed her teeth . Wrong move when you've got 8 9 stone over ya ??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He had her put to sleep gutted him nearly broke him and there lass up over it that because whippet was her dog and she risked putting her in an said she'll be fine lol. Like a said few years theyd lived together the dogs just caught her on a bad day ffs lol. Could be something so stupid like bull stood up an stud on whippets leg when laying down in back of motor so whippets showed her teeth . Wrong move when you've got 8 9 stone over ya ??

One thing about whippets,I've never owned a cowardly one and will pile into a fight with any dog,could be lack of brains but they are pretty game and my favourite breed.

16 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

One thing about whippets,I've never owned a cowardly one and will pile into a fight with any dog,could be lack of brains but they are pretty game and my favourite breed.

I had two one out of sooty Sam black dog he was and a blue bitch out of strike while the irons hot lovely bitch. A swapped her with a lad I know for a deerhound cross. She jumper his 6ft fence an came back home 2 mile's away lol. Over main roads and was sat on my door step. Now if that's not loyal a don't know what is. A could of been a c**t and said I've not seen her but a deals a deal so rang him up to say she's back her lol

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

This was my last bull x I'd ever own again, he was fine with all my dogs except one I was at work and my missus let them out for a wee and next min the busher growled at the bullx and then it ended up with the bushers leg nearly inside out and  early killed him so he got pts an I'd never have another in my kennels again, he was a good worker though ?

• Sad 1