• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on September....my bitch and a mates young dog....1st x's...

Very like mine... Did they come from the North by any chance? 

Rolo today 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 'sully' said:

Very like mine... Did they come from the North by any chance? 

IMG_20200526_181858.jpg

Aye same litter....a mate rared the 2 from pups....give me the bitch...he's been talking to you before I think

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, mike456 said:

Aye same litter....a mate rared the 2 from pups....give me the bitch...he's been talking to you before I think

Thought so pal, they came a nice sort.. I've a blue pup here coming the same shape.. Hopefully he'll have the same fire 

57 minutes ago, 'sully' said:

Thought so pal, they came a nice sort.. I've a blue pup here coming the same shape.. Hopefully he'll have the same fire 

Aye they turned out well.....do you know anything about any the rest of them or where they ended up

nice shape for 1xs, not over big/heavy , seen few 1x pit x greys  2  and 3 gen , similar to them , not bad pace /wind  ,  like drop of good bulldog in a lurcher , just watching the ridgeback x pit x dane pig dogs in Oz , even at say 1/4  it still give them bit more grit .:thumbs:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

nice shape for 1xs, not over big/heavy , seen few 1x pit x greys  2  and 3 gen , similar to them , not bad pace /wind  ,  like drop of good bulldog in a lurcher , just watching the ridgeback x pit x dane pig dogs in Oz , even at say 1/4  it still give them bit more grit .:thumbs:

Imo  1/4, if any pit in a pig dog.English bull have always been more popular for pigs here.Pits are too reckless on dangerous game and try and fight the pigs instead of working to get an ear hold.A lot may disagree with this but when you see bully/greys here it is almost always English bull blood,also in most Bull arab lines.For other not so dangerous game the pit blood may be a quicker way to add drive.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, mike456 said:

Roll on September....my bitch and a mates young dog....1st x's...

Screenshot_20200523-010436_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-004128_Messenger.jpg

Nice an athletically fit them 2 for  first crosses. Ones ive seen a right lumps took most to bull. That's why few years into season they've put a greyhound back over first cross bitch get that speed back into the breed. Atb with the on coming season lads 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Imo  1/4, if any pit in a pig dog.English bull have always been more popular for pigs here.Pits are too reckless on dangerous game and try and fight the pigs instead of working to get an ear hold.A lot may disagree with this but when you see bully/greys here it is almost always English bull blood,also in most Bull arab lines.For other not so dangerous game the pit blood may be a quicker way to add drive.

Too head strong bulls do there own thing. Once that head goes it goes. A pal of mine had a bull bitch red nose nice looking bitch looked like a loines stunning. There laid back one day next day she set about his whippet in back of motor there was no more whippet put it that way ?. Too temperamental bulls. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Too head strong bulls do there own thing. Once that head goes it goes. A pal of mine had a bull bitch red nose nice looking bitch looked like a loines stunning. There laid back one day next day she set about his whippet in back of motor there was no more whippet put it that way ?. Too temperamental bulls. 

I've had  pits and there crosses with mastiff or bulldog for 30 plus years but I don't have them around my whippets or terriers.You can bet the other dog starts it but with little chance of getting out in one piece it's not worth it.One exception was my Parsons getting the better of one but if I wasn't there,a different story lol.

• Like 3
Just now, Aussie Whip said:

I've had  pits and there crosses with mastiff or bulldog for 30 plus years but I don't have them around my whippets or terriers.You can bet the other dog starts it but with little chance of getting out in one piece it's not worth it.One exception was my Parsons getting the better of one but if I wasn't there,a different story lol.

My pal said the van was rocking lol. Opened back door of van and it wasn't a nice sight think he'd had them together a few years tho laid back she was for a pit. He was telling me she was a good retriever too when out shooting on lakes for ducks. Would swim out and could go under water. At the time I didn't know anything about the bull not like that anyway mate clever dogs 

• Like 1