On 27/05/2020 at 21:36, DIDO.1 said:

Really, by defra? 

Maybe if I contact them? 

If you just wanna see them try these guys as they have them in a pen for pest control training, I saw them when i did the new rodenticide licence training.

Pelgar

Pest Managment consultants

Church Farm Cl, North Waltham, Basingstoke RG25 2BN

tel : 01256 391300

Give them a quick call see if they still have them. The brown rat pen is quit interesting too.

All the best

3 hours ago, unclepesta said:

If you just wanna see them try these guys as they have them in a pen for pest control training, I saw them when i did the new rodenticide licence training.

Pelgar

Pest Managment consultants

Church Farm Cl, North Waltham, Basingstoke RG25 2BN

tel : 01256 391300

Give them a quick call see if they still have them. The brown rat pen is quit interesting too.

All the best

Yeah I know about church farm. Just wanted to write about black rats in my book but was hoping to speak to either a pestie or someone watching a wild colony to make it relevant. If they have gone they have gone and I'll do it from referencing old accounts 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I know about church farm. Just wanted to write about black rats in my book but was hoping to speak to either a pestie or someone watching a wild colony to make it relevant. If they have gone they have gone and I'll do it from referencing old accounts 

20 odd years ago we did some jobs in liverpool for the big R but im unsure if they are still there.

They were pretty rare back in the 90s and were limited to a few areas.

Goodluck in your Quest

• Like 1