Lightforce 240

If any one is intended in plr 500 or

DL 160 45w for this season I'll do a good deal and beat all other big boys on price

Ill Put some discount on BioThane lurcher collars and leads and slip leads to any one buying a lamp 30% off them

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won’t go wrong with a deben 210 Variable or light force 240 / 170 great lamps. Do require rewiring  after a season or 2 Though.  but imo nothing beats them with a lithium    I cant get on

Old school jaguar light taped up cut down broom stail for a handle on to an old car battery in a bucket now yah cooking

Tried the HID years ago when they first came out. I didn't like the delay in coming up to full power, so, personally, I'd stick to the 240 blitz. Cheers.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, hang & bang said:

House alarm battery I used to use ?

I've done that mate I used lamp up by Fujitsu by the NEC still do any way we use to raid the wheelie bins charge them up and see what we're any good to be fair they were normally sweet for what we did proper gangsters ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Penda said:

I've done that mate I used lamp up by Fujitsu by the NEC still do any way we use to raid the wheelie bins charge them up and see what we're any good to be fair they were normally sweet for what we did proper gangsters ?

We're shown are age now ?? kids these days have the battery's build into the lamps ??

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

If any one is intended in plr 500 or

DL 160 45w for this season I'll do a good deal and beat all other big boys on price

Ill Put some discount on BioThane lurcher collars and leads and slip leads to any one buying a lamp 30% off them

How much are the collars?

On 05/06/2020 at 07:54, two crows said:

when I had the home made lamp, my mate was  on the dole,  and had on of those posh blue eye ones, lol

I had one too TC, killed some gear with it.. ?

Just now, low plains drifter said:

What about the black eye special ?

Had one, Clear Eye too and a mini Blue Eye thing, that was great for bunnies.

Those lamps were a revelation in comparison to the car spotties we had before.