Did he press a extra 0 at end by mistake, f**k sake!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always remember in early 70s my old man paid a fiver for a top racing /whippet pup and even now says.... It was a lot of money then ??... Scandalous!!! 

It was mad mate, french bull dogs, cocker pops, golden retrievers etc etc all kinds of stuff that would have been very expensive to buy, chucked in there when it stopped being a pup and started being

The worlds gone mad people pay stupid prices thinking there buying in to something special but in reality there just having there pants pulled down. Why stupid people pay the silly prices people will

Posted Images

I was reading earlier where at the start of lock down people were buying pups off breeders and are now phoning the breeder up asking if they will buy the pup back as they are now returning to work, obviously the breeders are giving back only a fraction of the purchase price and then reselling the pup!!! 

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yes, they certainly are out there, and for less than half of £1400.

Been seeing £1000- £1600 for kc whippets for about two years now. Madness, but as said, people will pay it

A mate has got a cracking bitch showstopper aswell £50 hence no papers and was from liverpool ? Lol but still does wat it says on the tin so thats all that matters ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

The price is over the top but my experience the whippet is a dog with few faults or health issues,unlike a lot of other breeds that are going for three times that much and come with a lifetime of vet bills if you keep them going.Not talking working dogs.

spot on mate, your right they deff are quite healthy breed of dog, so are greyhounds, and lurchers , it was prob the main reason i got into running dogs in the 1st plsce

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

The price is over the top but my experience the whippet is a dog with few faults or health issues,unlike a lot of other breeds that are going for three times that much and come with a lifetime of vet bills if you keep them going.Not talking working dogs.

spot on , the whippet and greyhound , have very few health probs same as the lurcher, anyting with running dog in its genes give a healthy type dog, it was the main reason i got into them in the 1st place, as i got fed up with the bull breeds, more so bullmastiffs with all there healht probs = HD  not long lived etc, even big Buck who 1/2 gsd , 100% more healthy than a pure gsd, being 4/8 greyhound . Funny enough i was talking to my mate with the boerbol  bitch , she cost  £1800 quid, had  knee Op cost£ 3000, got to hae the other knee done end off year another £ 3000 , what a waste of dame good money for a feckin dog, they all piss/shit the same , as mongrel  . i told him the far to heavy for any breed of dog , she 63 kl  males hit my weight  82 kl he said that there natural weight, i bet it not ok there big  dog got to stop a leopard or couple hold a lion  back , but rather have knock about lurcher for  £ 150-200  live till 14 with bit of luck, if dont get hurt working 1st .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bird said:

but rather have knock about lurcher for  £ 150-200  live till 14 with bit of luck, if dont get hurt working 1st

That is the main cost usually with them as workers,I can't stitch or staple the whippets,their skin is too thin and they carry on too much,unlike my old pit bitch who would come over to get stapled.I don't know if many whippet owners do their own but not for me.I'm deff getting a mongrel as a guard when my pit crosses go,although they have been pretty healthy types.I'm thinking of a type like your buck with running dog blood in it,maybe a cattle/grey.

4 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

The only good thing that might make people who after paying these stupid prices for pup's may look after them better and not end up in dogs homes,or being missed treated,

You'd think so but I've known wealthy people to pay huge amounts for pups and neglect them,also a lot of down and out homeless people  treat their dogs better than humans,thats why I'm reluctant to breed a litter,not knowing if they will be cared for.

• Like 1

The worlds gone mad people pay stupid prices thinking there buying in to something special but in reality there just having there pants pulled down. Why stupid people pay the silly prices people will carry on breeding them in turn enticing more peddling pricks to jump on the band wagon that are only in it for the cash That’s how the bedlington whippets gone every f****r wants one as they want that scruffy little lurcher Look thinking there buying in to something good at a premium An given then stupid names as a sales pitch 

• Like 3

seen them 'Fluffy' and the  'merle' frenchies they breeding.... speaking to a lad who has them..... Couldn't believe the prices?...... His 17 Yr old daughter was driving a brand new range rover evoque... So he must be doing well out of them?there's loads at it..... Less risk than selling drugs or just grafting like the rest of us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

seen them 'Fluffy' and the  'merle' frenchies they breeding.... speaking to a lad who has them..... Couldn't believe the prices?...... His 17 Yr old daughter was driving a brand new range rover evoque... So he must be doing well out of them?there's loads at it..... Less risk than selling drugs or just grafting like the rest of us?

Fluffy frenchies ?, sounds like summin you'd buy in the 'chemist's' lol .......... ?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice little earner along side a day job!all these young generation today they see all these celebrities with all there flash clothes,cars,watches they want it bad they want the image of there doing well in life they do any thing for it so people look at them an think feck me there doing well for there selfs we got young lads by us rolling around in c63s an m3s rs4s there only 18-21 there’s are all lads that are from common families not Rich an all do pretty normal jobs We had a apprentice on a apprentice wage his personal car was a c63 work that out it wasn’t a finance car either it was payed for ?I worked it out in seconds of knowing the lad were his wealth had came from ?? I told the lad he’s a fool trying to be flash it’ll not take the popo log to figure out what’s going on an how he’s got his wealth being so young I told the lad if that’s his hustle do it discreet under the radar it’s not worth getting banged up for 

• Like 1

Thing is, as much as ive said, fek them prices, the world has gone mad, well sure as hell it cant get madder than what it is right now,  I hope, the prices of these pups, mental I no, but such as me, what should I do, what other choice have I got, should  I cut my nose off spite my face and tell em fek mop, and spend rest of my days wanting, or stick my hand in my pocket, the only person I talk to these days is myself im a dog person to the bone, but at £1 400 I will spend the rest of my days wanting aren't I a saddo

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

That is the main cost usually with them as workers,I can't stitch or staple the whippets,their skin is too thin and they carry on too much,unlike my old pit bitch who would come over to get stapled.I don't know if many whippet owners do their own but not for me.I'm deff getting a mongrel as a guard when my pit crosses go,although they have been pretty healthy types.I'm thinking of a type like your buck with running dog blood in it,maybe a cattle/grey.

yeh you wont beat good old mongerl type, more so if drop of gsd in it, but you should get a good  old  tough heeler  , they guard, and they deff use there teeth from what ive read 

• Like 1