Did he press a extra 0 at end by mistake, f**k sake!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always remember in early 70s my old man paid a fiver for a top racing /whippet pup and even now says.... It was a lot of money then ??... Scandalous!!! 

It was mad mate, french bull dogs, cocker pops, golden retrievers etc etc all kinds of stuff that would have been very expensive to buy, chucked in there when it stopped being a pup and started being

The worlds gone mad people pay stupid prices thinking there buying in to something special but in reality there just having there pants pulled down. Why stupid people pay the silly prices people will

Posted Images

It's mental some of the prices dogs n pups have been going for lately but numb nuts are buying them especially bitches to churn out another litter out of them poor dogs I don't have a problem with one or two litters out of a decent dog but mainly pets getting put in pup year after year feel sorry for em..

• Like 2
2 hours ago, zigzag dan said:

Always remember in early 70s my old man paid a fiver for a top racing /whippet pup and even now says.... It was a lot of money then ??... Scandalous!!! 

Have I missed something here? Is this the going rate for a show bred whippet now? I reamber 10/15 years ago even fully ped whippets going for very most 300 and thy were from working dogs 

50 minutes ago, dodger said:

It's mental some of the prices dogs n pups have been going for lately but numb nuts are buying them especially bitches to churn out another litter out of them poor dogs I don't have a problem with one or two litters out of a decent dog but mainly pets getting put in pup year after year feel sorry for em..

£1,400 for a whippet is madness even if that's the going rate for a show dog them pups are 11 days old if I read it right witch means thy might not even be show quality like working dogs I've asked show people before and thy would say the same as working dog men probably only about 3 of a littler of 10 would rely make the grade, buying that young is madness could be over or under shot witch means it's not show quality 

Madness Im lost just don't get it 

• Like 1

The price is over the top but my experience the whippet is a dog with few faults or health issues,unlike a lot of other breeds that are going for three times that much and come with a lifetime of vet bills if you keep them going.Not talking working dogs.

• Like 1

The bitch im running now i payed £120 and the the chap give me a tenner back to have her chipped thats most iv ever payed for a dog ? These peddlars can only sell for expensive prices if there is silly punters easily parting with there hard earn cash ?

56 minutes ago, two crows said:

obviously that's a lot, but I sometimes have  cockers left, and you cant sell for less than the going rate,  or they get bought and sold on by people if you leave a profit on them.

You should have crossed them with poodles crows and the proffits would have sored ? Lol a mate has just payed £700 for a blue roan and seems well happy everyone to there own i suppose ?

The only good thing that might make people who after paying these stupid prices for pup's may look after them better and not end up in dogs homes,or being missed treated,if not there is going to be a flood of young dogs going cheep.i also think the tax man is going to have a field day . local breeder by me just been clobbered for £60 grand for undeclared income now that's got to sting.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, hang & bang said:

Have I missed something here? Is this the going rate for a show bred whippet now? I reamber 10/15 years ago even fully ped whippets going for very most 300 and thy were from working dogs 

Everything’s gone up mate , sprockers are fetching 2500 on pets4 homes 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

You can get good working strain whippets alot cheaper than that tho ?

Yes, they certainly are out there, and for less than half of £1400.

Been seeing £1000- £1600 for kc whippets for about two years now. Madness, but as said, people will pay it