The warrener and others like him

I no there's been posts about him before but I've been watching alot of him films recently my question is the likes of the warrener and Simon whitehead ect their not hobby hunters like my self and many others it's their living now I no as well as you all do it's hard enough to get permission but these get payed for their services how do they get payed isit per animal caught per visit per day how dose it work and what's the going rate of pay just out of interest as its something I've had a few discussions about before and no one new the awnser 

• Like 1

There pest controller socks on here does it and a few others do it warrener kept a known stolen dog of a member on here the man's a c**t thinks he's the dogs bollocks fat pat I hope he gets his up and commence for what he did 

• Like 2

Trust me I never payed £26 a dvd f**k that ? they probably have a good income of the dvds but in this day and age this is just from me you need to earn etlest £500 a week plus to get by and have some savings after bills and luxurys how are they doing it ferreting and fox shooting they must be charging well 

29 minutes ago, the lamping ferreter said:

I no there's been posts about him before but I've been watching alot of him films recently my question is the likes of the warrener and Simon whitehead ect their not hobby hunters like my self and many others it's their living now I no as well as you all do it's hard enough to get permission but these get payed for their services how do they get payed isit per animal caught per visit per day how dose it work and what's the going rate of pay just out of interest as its something I've had a few discussions about before and no one new the awnser 

They look at the problem and work out time spent on the job then charge for the time spent on the job,it's just the same as in any other type of work...