Life is so unfair

• 1 month later...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As some of you know my daughter had cancer a year ago now she went though a life threatening op to remove the 6lb tumor   she had a 80to 20 chance of coming threw the op but she did and her life

O and she is daddys girl

Just an up date lads some of you may have seen her on fb well she has had a bad few days with the chemo and on saturday when i called in she woke up with most of her hair on her pillow

Posted Images

Just an up date lads some of you may have seen her on fb

well she has had a bad few days with the chemo

and on saturday when i called in she woke up with most of her hair on her pillow

Not a big deal if your a man but it tore her apart she new it was coming but it was still a shock.

But Natalie being natalie she had a few tears on my chest and picked her self up

and shaved her hair off and filmed it for her face book page

as she is trying to get others to get to the docs and get checked out

i got a pic sent to me as i cant watch any of her vids 1 im not on fb 2 i dont think i could watch them lads

iv been told there heart breaking .

She was feeling down so i got the cutters and shavers out (she lost her eye brows on sunday i think it was )

and set about shaving my head and my eye brows off

ever one sayd you look like your dad now

for that im sorry darling i told her lol.

Any way she is a strong woman (much stronger than me)

she is just getting on with it but dose get her down at times

hears a laugh for you lads

atvbjimmy

IMG_20200624_060449.jpg

IMG_20200624_060502.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Have you tried cannabis oil buddy? 

I'm not saying it's a miracle cure or that it even works for everyone but my mates dad was told he had terminal cancer last year. He was put on  chemo and began taking the oil his first results showed that his tumours started shrinking. 

The short of it is he stopped the chemo ages ago and has continued taking the oil, yesterday he got more good news that the  tumours have shrunk even more. 

Don't know if this will last forever or even if it is down to the oil but if it ain't broke don't fix it, he's in a better place than he was before. 

Anything is worth a try mate when there's no hope in sight. 

The doctors are not really allowed to comment on it's usage but they basically told him to continue what he's doing, he doesn't have to go back now for another 3 months

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Have you tried cannabis oil buddy? 

I'm not saying it's a miracle cure or that it even works for everyone but my mates dad was told he had terminal cancer last year. He was put on  chemo and began taking the oil his first results showed that his tumours started shrinking. 

The short of it is he stopped the chemo ages ago and has continued taking the oil, yesterday he got more good news that the  tumours have shrunk even more. 

Don't know if this will last forever or even if it is down to the oil but if it ain't broke don't fix it, he's in a better place than he was before. 

Anything is worth a try mate when there's no hope in sight. 

The doctors are not really allowed to comment on it's usage but they basically told him to continue what he's doing, he doesn't have to go back now for another 3 months

Yep and dandy lion tea as well

two very good friends put me onto the dandy lion tea

for her .

atvbjimmy